Super Contributor

Re: Any upcoming TSV from Laura?

I put it in and it just says sold out. I will wait but I hope it's a blush and not another highlighter.

Super Contributor

It looks like a blush in the picture here, but when I looked up Laura Geller Bella Vita it looked more like a highlighter. I wonder what the lipstick is? It appears to be one of the new slimline ones and I have really wanted to try them. Hopefully it is the ZEN shade; that one looked really beautiful on tv!

Frequent Contributor

Gosh, that is a beautiful set.

Super Contributor

I agree; it is beautiful. Even the box! (I remember when Laura had a tsv that came in a cookie tin. I loved that tin and used it to store makeup. Now it's gone and I think I must have given it to one of my friends. I don't know but I wish I had it!) If this tsv is like ones in the past, it will have easy pay and a/d. I might have to get this one on a/d!!! Counting down. It's been a while since I've ordered a LG tsv so I'm very excited about this one.

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

Oh I also wanted to say, I wish I had purchased the Tuscan sun tsv. I didn't need any makeup when it aired (I had just purchased a few kits of LG's from my local Ulta and even some I bought when I got my hair done at Beauty Brands --so glad they carry LG now!!!) The difference with the QVC tsv's is Laura will sometimes includes some really cool packaging that you can keep and use and reuse, like the straw bag I missed out on in the Tuscan sun tsv, and the cookie tin that has disappeared from my house! (what happened?) She has come up with clever themes over the years. There was one a year or two ago that was centered around coffee. It came in a coffee bad design. I liked it, but I couldn't keep it and reuse it! This hat box is just ADORABLE. I'm not going to pass this one up. Sorry so long, but I am happy that there's a new LG tsv and I beg qvc to please allow us 4 a year. Please!!!

Super Contributor

Anyone get the early email on this yet? I am patiently waiting
Super Contributor

I don't think there will be more info until the 23rd or 24th

Super Contributor

I hope the 23rd but will probably make us wait until the 24th!!!! I am very excited for this!!!

Frequent Contributor

It is up but not at the TSV price. It is highlighter instead of a blush--she has really been pushing that lately.

I am hoping this will be offered on easy pay because it is going to be a pricey kit.

Super Contributor

Thanks SAM IN OHIO. I will hope for an email by tonight maybe? Well, I thought it was a highlighter. Needless to say, I have a huge split pan highlighter I recently purchased with half french vanilla. This one appears to be something new and it is beautiful. I am sure I will find good use for it. Looking forward to this. Hopefully the lipstick is a wearable shade! It appeared to be on the one picture I saw of it.