Trusted Contributor
On 1/21/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 1/20/2014 lyn in MI said: Sample Sexy - Try Before You Buy

Well how cool is that? Thanks, Lyn!!

You're welcome. I'm thinking of picking up the sample set. Those 6 samples would be great to pack for vacations. We're going to London in May and Hilton Head later this year, and that sample set would be enough for both trips.

I currently use two of the GlamGlows, YOUTHMUD and SUPERMUD. I bought two jars of the YOUTHMUD for 1/2 price back in March of 2011, and I picked up a SUPERMUD shortly after it's launch last year. I don't love the jar packaging, because both of my YOUTHMUDs dried out before I reached the bottom of the jars. I only target treat my T-Zone with the SUPERMUD, and thus far, the formulation has not begun to dry out. I bought an 8oz tube of the YOUTHMUD last month. I trust the tube packaging will keep the product fresher much longer than the jar.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Frequent Contributor

My daughter, her friends and I have used the 'mud' product (pore cleaner). Sadly it is almost $70, and very small (~1/8 cup?) -- but we all loved it. I saw a reco in Martha Stewart mag on an alternate from Bath and Body Shop -- a clay ionic face mask. Currently trying that (and gave as gifts to the girls)... it seems "okay", but not quite like GG.