Valued Contributor

Or does the Bath and Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry smell just like the inside of a Bed Bath and Beyond store?  I swear they must use the same fragrance as air freshener.   I like it but just can't get past that!   

Respected Contributor

@cinebee wrote:

Or does the Bath and Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry smell just like the inside of a Bed Bath and Beyond store?  I swear they must use the same fragrance as air freshener.   I like it but just can't get past that!   

The scent must be strong and it permeates through the store.

Valued Contributor

Not Bath and Body Works.  It smells like Bed Bath and Beyond.  Different store.   Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Some of these scents permeate the hall area for hundreds of feet.  Where I used to live there was a mall that had a potpourri shop, due to allergies I just couldn't shop that mall, the scent was so strong. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Some of these scents permeate the hall area for hundreds of feet.  Where I used to live there was a mall that had a potpourri shop, due to allergies I just couldn't shop that mall, the scent was so strong. 

I once ventured into a little shop that had all sorts of scents in various rooms. I had gone only because they carried some VB bags, but after about five minutes, my chest felt as if it was just closing up. I had to leave, and I didn't recover for several hours.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland