Respected Contributor
I saw a post awhile back about drugstore products that got rid of age spots but I can't find the thread now. Ladies if you know of any products that work can you please post them....TIA
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

the best I have found since JR's cream was discontinued is Nadinola fade cream....it is in the African American beauty product section at walmart

New Contributor

There are a few good suggestions in this article. Products seem quite expensive.

Regular Contributor
I use ponds Clarant B3 and it's done wonders. I use the one for normal to dry skin. Im sure it's working because while I'm using retin a and a c serum I'm using it on my arms too and my male friend used it on his face and bald head over the past month and it's worked for him too. I posted pics. This is me after two weeks of use. My spots faded rapidly once I introduced it. I found it at Kmart for $9.49. I tried nadinola and it didn't do anything for me. I think hydroquinone just doesn't work for me personally. click here for what worked for me
Super Contributor

ASDM Beverly Hills sells a 2% and 4% Hydroquinone. Most bleaching products do work better when used with a retin-a or retinol product. Also make sure you use a exfoliating product every few days or so. ASDM also sells a retinol cream. I have found that Vit C serums and RHO also really help the process. Getting rid of the spots is usually not an overnight thing. In the meantime you can check out RiveCowe on ebay. It is a BB Cream that goes on white, has an SPF and whitening properties. As my spots were fading I found that very few concealers really covered the spots. The RiveCowe covers them a bit and when a concealer is used on top it pretty much conceals the spots. I did not use it all over my face because then you are making your face lighter and defeating the purpose of covering the spots. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor
Thank you all for your suggestions and amazing results. I appreciate your help as I am becoming very self conscious of them. Has anyone heard of wart remover to put over them?
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Valued Contributor

It was a Pond's product mentioned in the post, as I recall.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/8/2014 MissButtercup said: I use ponds Clarant B3 and it's done wonders. I use the one for normal to dry skin. Im sure it's working because while I'm using retin a and a c serum I'm using it on my arms too and my male friend used it on his face and bald head over the past month and it's worked for him too. I posted pics. This is me after two weeks of use. My spots faded rapidly once I introduced it. I found it at Kmart for $9.49. I tried nadinola and it didn't do anything for me. I think hydroquinone just doesn't work for me personally. click here for what worked for me

I started using this also because of the thread and already in less than a week I've seen lightening in the area, working very well for me, a keeper in my book.

Regular Contributor
On 11/8/2014 qvcfreak said:
On 11/8/2014 MissButtercup said: I use ponds Clarant B3 and it's done wonders. I use the one for normal to dry skin. Im sure it's working because while I'm using retin a and a c serum I'm using it on my arms too and my male friend used it on his face and bald head over the past month and it's worked for him too. I posted pics. This is me after two weeks of use. My spots faded rapidly once I introduced it. I found it at Kmart for $9.49. I tried nadinola and it didn't do anything for me. I think hydroquinone just doesn't work for me personally. click here for what worked for me

I started using this also because of the thread and already in less than a week I've seen lightening in the area, working very well for me, a keeper in my book.

I'm glad it's working for you! I'm so happy with it especially for the price. The worst part for me is that smell. So strong. Why do they have to load these things up with such horrible fragrances? It's a terrible cheap perfume scent but I deal with it because $9 and it works better than anything I've used. Niacinamide is the second ingredient for the one I'm using so I guess it's really loaded with it. I never break out from things, a product either works for me or it doesn't so I don't have to worry about mineral oil or whatever.
Honored Contributor

Nadinola is the only drugstore brand to use 3% Hydroquinone, the others will be 2% unless you go for a RX or ASDM 4%.