New Contributor

My skin clogs so easily! I am very acne prone but I am not oily. My skin is actually dry. I am 39 years old and my skin is still suffering. I need recommendations for a great anti-aging skincare routine that will keep my skin clear. I also need great foundation suggestions. I like a good medium to full coverage.

Thanks ladies!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Acne Prone/Dry Skin HELP!

I suggest giving Dr. Denese Firming Pads a try. Not sure if they do a thing about firming my face, but they have GREATLY changed my face for the better. I have normal skin that is sensitive and used to always breakout. I use a retin A type prescription (to treat acne) which causes flakes and dryness. I think the flakes were definitely clogging my pores and causing more break outs. The firming pads might seem counter-intuitive to some, but they made a huge change in my skin. no flakes. No breakouts. I admit that I also think I pin-pointed mica as an irritant and cause of some breakouts for me and I have since eliminated it. But I know the pads have really helped. I usually alternate using my prescription cream and the pads every other night. Occasionally I use the pads in the morning, but then I have to wait a while before applying SPF moisture and makeup. anyway, I hope this helps. Try it! If it does not work ---and you'll probably know soon---return it! Sorry QVC, I ordered my second jar from Dr. Denese's website. It was cheaper!