Super Contributor

About the IT Cosmetics TSV & brushes

I got mine today and tried it out right away. Very happy with it.

My favorite thing is the concealer and the double ended brush.
The concealer works great as a concealer and all over face foundation. It's really pigmented like LG's real deal but this one is not drying, just a tiny minuscule amount is enough and the brush works really well in spreading it around the eye area.

I LOVE it as an over all face foundation, I used it only on my cheeks because I don't like foundation all over my face, it made my skin smooth and even with just a light coating, it gives a perfect even skin look without looking like you're wearing anything at all, I love that!
And again, the brush for foundation works really well.

The powder I like it but I don't know if it's something that I want to use everyday, it does look pretty, it does help pores disappear but I'm not sure if I'm crazy about how it looks after hours of wear, like in the afternoon. I think it starts looking like tired powder (making sense?).
Those who love finishing powders will probably love this one.

The powder's brush, the chubby one is a good brush, it's really nice and does a wonderful job but to tell you the truth, it's like my Ecotools bronzer brush, I compared them carefully, softness and density and size and they are coming up very much equal and you can probably find it in any drugstore.

Bamboo Bronzer Brush Image/></p> <p> </p> <p>the good thing about the Ecotools one is that it will stand up by itself as it's flat at the bottom, in the pictures they look a little different in shape and size but in person they are very very similar and I tried the Ecotools with the powder too and the results were the same.</p> <p>I'm very happy with the IT cosmetics TSV.</p>