Trusted Contributor

A thought/hope for Team Wen to consider...

I've been out shopping the last 2 days, and I had a thought. Props to the poster (I think it was chickenmoo?) who mentioned that she couldn't use her summer products in fall (or something like that) I don't do the "fragrance by season" so much because it's so hot down here and we don't get the "change of seasons". This prompted me to realize that I am now keeping/storing my Wen by formula/fragrance. Appropriate RTM's with corresponding oils, etc. My mind wandered, and I thought this: What if Team Wen made seasonal AND core "Hair and Body Collections" in future? That thought prompted me to my next thought. What would I pay for it? What if we could pick Summer Mango Coconut:

1 gallon SMC CC

1 12oz RTM

1 4oz treatment oil

1 32oz body cleansing creme

1 32oz nourishing body lotion

*I used SMC as an example, but this could be any formula/scent*

What would you pay for that ^ set? I was thinking $299. I realize not everyone could use a gallon for the season, but my household could use a couple if the formula was well received by all. Just a thought...or a wish...Thoughts from those that use the products?

*I wouldn't purchase styling products in the corresponding scents, as I don't style, but I'm not ruling that out or discounting those that do use said products*

Edited to add: The amount of CC could be 1/2 gallon (the bottles are made for Wen Pets), and the pump could be changed. That would lower the price in my mind.