Honored Contributor

A question about baked body frosting

LG is on TV showing this stuff saying to use it everywhere like legs and arms to look tan. Well, that sounds nice if you are not a person who wants to go out in the sun. So, though, I have a question. If you just put this on your legs so you look like you have tanned legs doesn't that look funny if the entire rest of you is pale? And if you put it on your neck and arms and hands as well so you look tanned all over doesn't it look funny when you wash your hands thru the day and it comes off - then you are all tan except your hands. You would have to reapply it every time you go to the BR and wash your hands or simply wash your hands for any other reason. And does it look funny in places like your elbows or finger joints? It seems to me it would not look smooth there.

I am fairly tan - I am Italian so I tan easily and I live in Fl. so I swim often. But I am also naturally fair and freckled and it would be nice to use something to even out my tanned/ freckled arms and legs but I think this product may just look fake.