Trusted Contributor

Re: 60's Ladies and Everyone~Please Join Us For The New Year!

Hi Everyone!  DH and I went to the movies this afternoon and saw Beauty and the Beast. It was very good.  I didn't think DH would like the movie, but he said it was one of the best movies he had seen in a long time.  We had to go to Target and buy a new vacuum as our Shark "had bit the dust".  We bought another Shark and then picked up a pizza for dinner.   Everyone have a relaxed and peaceful evening. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone! Had a quiet Sunday -- did a supermarket run then we went out for Chinese food at P.F.Chang's inside a local mall. Forgot how much I enjoy plum wine. Only had 1 glass.

Hope everyone sleeps well tonight. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom, We love PF Changs! One of my favorites, the lettuce wraps! The other channel has a sale on Lancôme...free shipping. They had the shadow sticks, but I need to see the colors close up....

@katte, I want to see Beauty and the Beast, but I'm not sure I can get DH to go. Not his kind of movie, but I'll tell him your DH liked it!😉 We have two Shark vacuums! 

@LTT1, so sorry DBIL lost his glasses! Not unusual with hospital moves...so happy to hear he's settled, safe and near!

@MariotaMurielle, thanks for letting me know about Andrew's website. Nice to know one pill might work better for you. They're expensive, I think, so they'll last longer. Wow! You have great luck with the genealogy...exciting to find a relative you otherwise wouldn't have known about!

@snardy, our DS is a vegetarian. I thought,at first,  it would be hard to know what to make he could eat, but it hasn't been. I just have to be a little creative.  I buy the spinach ravioli at Costco. It's good and nice to have on hand. Enjoy your time with your DGD..my DGD is 14 and loves doing crafty things!😊

@Hayfield, Sounds like everyone, including DD's bf will be there for DH's retirement celebration. I hope DH had a great birthday...I wonder if your Old Town is like ours😉....

I noticed boyzs hasn't been around too. Today, I checked her profile, and she hasn't posted since the 10th. I hope she's OK, and we hear from her soon. 

Good Night Everyone❤🙏

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed PBS program about the Bronte sisters.

here's a Ocean Springs sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

Image may contain: tree, plant, sky, grass, outdoor and nature

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Hayfield, my sister just sent me this...I told her, I spent 2 hours at the gym today without leaving the house!😀 Ha! This is great news!

IMG_9288.JPG

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@sfnative, maybe recording his snoring and erratic breathing would help convince him that it's actually as bad as you say and that he really does need a sleep study. I have a friend who tried for years to convince her DH that his snoring was terrible. he didn't believe her either until she recorded it one night and he listened to it. after that, he was convinced. he got a sleep study and a C-Pap.

@MariotaMurielle

You know, I've thought of doing that very same thing.  OK, now I've got to move on itl.  I have an ancient hand-held tape recorder around here somewhere.  Batteries I have.  Hope it has a tape in it.  Thanks for the mention.  It'll get me moving.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  I had to get up really early this morning, I have the early shift but will be done at 3:15, Yeah!  It's going to be in the 70's today.  We went to Hank's Oyster Bar last night and had, oysters, of course and I had the lobster roll, yum!  DH & DD had a seafood dish that looked really good, I may get it next time.  Luckily, we all like oysters!  DD gave DH his birthday/retirement gift, they're scotch/whiskey waterford crystal glasses, and they're beautiful.  DH was really touched.  He drinks his favorite whiskey drink out of Xmas glass that are the size of af a whiskey/scotch glass but have Xmas trees on them and the kids were making fun of them, but that's I have, so DD got the idea to get him some really nice ones for his birthday/retirement.  I hope that everyone has a great day!

Respected Contributor

Helen47--I love that!  I can go to the gym less now!  Oh how I wish!  I really need to eat less and exercise more!  DD told us last night as it got really close to getting the puppy she started to get "cold feet"!  She was thinking about all the trips she has coming up and the expense and decided not to get the puppy!  I've been telling her that for months!  I'm so glad she changed her mind now and not after she got it and fell in love with it, me too!  

Justjazzmom--Only have one glass of plum wine!  Good girl!  Unless I'm driving I always have a second glass of wine!

Snardy--When I log on it goes to my account page too!  It's very frustrating, to say the least!  At least I can log on.  I found out that I'm going to have to get a new e-mail address, verizon isn't going to be doing e-mail anymore, bummer!  Now I gotta go and change everything, again!  Needless to say there are days when I hate technology!

Respected Contributor

Katte & Helen47--I have a Shark vacuum cleaner too!  Well, I love it as much as you can love a vacuum cleaner since I really hate to vacuum & clean!