Super Contributor

2012 Compact ladies check in!!!!!

well, i cannot ,and i mean cannot believe the year is almost over. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

i literally dont think i have made much of a dent in anything but my 3-1 stash. polished off one uber of pg lotion. and several tubes. my smear today gone tomorrow fizzled out.......

i went willy nilly a couple of times, but stayed true (mostly) to my no lotion, no skincare thing. i did see a few things fall into my sephora cart while i was getting my mom her urban decay eyeshadow, and neglect to pull them back out.........Wink{#emotions_dlg.scared}

and until recently i did pretty well on my no perfume buying. which i sorta forgot about when the fresh cream spritz came out and living grace.

but i would say that i cut my makeup/toiletry/haircare/bathstuff thing by over 1/2. my jewelry purchasing went down to almost zero. i bought no superfluous clothing or shoes. dh bought me some underwear (apparently it was time, lol).

but , considering i dont watch the q anymore, and try to keep my online shopping to as few sites as possible, i have cut down loads.

but i still noticed my desire to have things, or at least try things that are packaged pretty. just show me an editorial on makeup and i am salivating. im the same way with art supplies, i dont know if that is an excuse or not, but its true.

so i was not as compliant as i wanted to be, but definitely better than before. anyone else have any progress report on their compact status???

i was just wondering how everyone else was doing??

take care,

belleandme