Honored Contributor

Re: 12/15 Skinn - New + Encore TTV's

@Tricolor wrote:

@HappyDaze, I wrote a positive review yesterday on the color kit but it hasn't posted yet. I found the colors to be as creamy as the original and love the shades. My skin is very dry and did not find the CC Cream to be drying at all. However, I also wear IT Hello Illuminator on my cheeks with any foundation that I wear and gives a nice glow. The mascara remover does remove waterproof mascara. Haven't tried the mascara yet. Tried the mask this morning and thought it was OK. My skin did feel very smooth after I rinsed it off.

@Tricolorthanks so much for your review! It is weird, I am not getting my notifications when people are "paging" me so I didn't see your post until now. So glad to hear that those eyeshadows are creamy and pretty! Those are the main reason I finally decided to buy this kit. I was suppose to get mine yesterday but we've been having such bad ice on the roads that everything is delayed and traveling has been a nightmare. I was hoping to have it this weekend to play with it since I am pretty sure we will be snowed in but it doesn't look like it will get here until sometime next week. Anyway, let us know what you think about the mascara when you try it. I am curious about that too. Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:
Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set - 311-793
311-793- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set
If Sold Separately: $92.00
Evine Price: $55.00
Doorbuster Price $ 38.49 
Save: $16.51 (30% off)

@JeanLouiseFinch @course24 Great pore kit for those loving his pore products...hope he adds the double pore detox 4 oz as a doorbuster/holiday again...

I am really liking this kit but I have hardly put a dent in mine so I won't be ordering another yet. 

I might have all/most of his pore products at this point. The new peel-off mask arrived this past week & I hope to try it tonight. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @willdob3! Ooh do try that peel off pore mask please and let us know how you like it! I used to use a peel off cucumber mask years ago that I liked...I may have to get D's version!

I see Evine has 1.99 shipping on their CC today...add .99 cents and get it by Christmas...so you can actually get the DWP TTV for less today then when it was a TTV...they are so messed up over there...reading about the cancelled A/D's makes me happy I only had one left...Isomers 6 piece set with glutathisome (which was a steal for 53 bucks) I knew they would discontinue it since she changed formulas on one of the creams...glad I have a few in my stock as they are pricy and I do like it!

I see that Winter Beekman kit was delayed (some were told cancelled) that is so bogus!!! Those kits were ONLY to be offered if you got on the original A/D so how could they sell out of it??? Such BS! More growing pains for Beekman, Isomers, Skinn...lots of issues with Evine too...I did get my Opa! and I do love it...vanilla and woods with a hint citrus at the start...very pretty!

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:
Skinn Cosmetics Set of Four Assorted Lip 6X Balms - 312-677
312-677- Skinn Cosmetics Set of Four Assorted Lip 6X Balms
If Sold Separately: $112.00
Evine Price: $48.50
Try Me $ 29.10 
Save: $19.40 (40% off)

Attention Dazzlers! Great lip6x balm kit! Try me priced with 1.99 ship! Includes the tropical spf lip 6x, mango, boysenberry and original! Time to stock up for winter! Woo hoo!

@Krissy_1968 - a great buy for these balms!!!

I think also Evine is offering 1.99 shipping for everything/most items if you use their CC. Addtl .99 for guaranteed Christmas delivery. 

My Beekman shaving kit finally shipped yesterday but it's too late for the gift package I need to ship on Monday. So I bought a replacement gift that I'm sending on monday, will send the Beekman kit afterwards.  I will call evine to get a credit for the shipping since it was in perpetual processing for almost 2 weeks. If it didn't look so interesting & unique, good ingredients,  I would have cancelled it.

Hope everyone is doing well. Ho-ho-ho Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hi @willdob3! Ooh do try that peel off pore mask please and let us know how you like it! I used to use a peel off cucumber mask years ago that I liked...I may have to get D's version!

I see Evine has 1.99 shipping on their CC today...add .99 cents and get it by Christmas...so you can actually get the DWP TTV for less today then when it was a TTV...they are so messed up over there...reading about the cancelled A/D's makes me happy I only had one left...Isomers 6 piece set with glutathisome (which was a steal for 53 bucks) I knew they would discontinue it since she changed formulas on one of the creams...glad I have a few in my stock as they are pricy and I do like it!

I see that Winter Beekman kit was delayed (some were told cancelled) that is so bogus!!! Those kits were ONLY to be offered if you got on the original A/D so how could they sell out of it??? Such BS! More growing pains for Beekman, Isomers, Skinn...lots of issues with Evine too...I did get my Opa! and I do love it...vanilla and woods with a hint citrus at the start...very pretty!

@willdob3 - yes, I too want to read reviews about the peel off mask. The demos looked great.

@Krissy_1968:- yep about everything you stated about Evine. They simply do not value customer loyalty to Evine nor to their partner brands. They just wanna hook the next random fish that swims by & I'm sure Manuela + D are negatively impacted.  

I was soooo hoping that Enlightened Radiance TTV would be a special this weekend.  Those retinol capsules have taken my skin to another level. I'm thrilled Heart I do have the Isomers retiniacin TTV that I haven't tried yet, so I'm going to switch to that after I finish the Skinn monthly supply. One of my capsules was completely empty,  I don't think it was filled.

Wonder if the Skinn retinol could be dispensed from a bottle like Isomers with a dropper. It would be easier for us and much less package waste/lower cost. I'm not a fan of the capsule packaging.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 & others that purchased the hand mask, do you like it? Effective?  Results?  Will you reorder/continue using it?  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@willdob3 - yes, I too want to read reviews about the peel off mask. The demos looked great.

@Krissy_1968:- yep about everything you stated about Evine. They simply do not value customer loyalty to Evine nor to their partner brands. They just wanna hook the next random fish that swims by & I'm sure Manuela + D are negatively impacted.  

I was soooo hoping that Enlightened Radiance TTV would be a special this weekend.  Those retinol capsules have taken my skin to another level. I'm thrilled Heart I do have the Isomers retiniacin TTV that I haven't tried yet, so I'm going to switch to that after I finish the Skinn monthly supply. One of my capsules was completely empty,  I don't think it was filled.

Wonder if the Skinn retinol could be dispensed from a bottle like Isomers with a dropper. It would be easier for us and much less package waste/lower cost. I'm not a fan of the capsule packaging.

Hey there @Chi-town girl! I am loving those ER capsules too! I bought a 2nd set of the bay for 34 bucks...and am on that box now...I see a set for 46.50 free ship, another for 54 free ship (prob should have kept that to myself LOL) so way better than Evine...they have taken my skin to another level with radiance...I glow in a good way with no makeup even...

because it is all actives, I think a dropper would let air in everytime and degrade the retinol over time... so maybe he needs to put it in an airless pump like the Age Reset!!! I am not a fan of the capsule form either but LOVE the product! 

I have that Isomers retiniacin also from that ttv...but many complained of redness and breakouts so have been reticent to use it...I may try it after this 4 week box of capsules is gone..or I may get that one for 46.50 if I am fast enough lol

I sure hope @Gokat is ok (prob was playing golf in Palm Springs with D to get some great deals in January ) Gokat, let us know you are ok dear!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 & others that purchased the hand mask, do you like it? Effective?  Results?  Will you reorder/continue using it?  

I have used the hand mask once...I gifted the rest to @sommertime and @JeanLouiseFinch...I think I may have another box in my stash so have to look..I liked it the time I tried it...need to do it again...not sure on reordering at this time...would love to hear what the other ladies thought about them too...

Honored Contributor

Awwwwww!

Bears for Humanity 16" Stuffed Bear w/ 2016 Holiday Outfit & Hat - 465-059
465-059- Bears for Humanity 16" Stuffed Bear w/ 2016 Holiday Outfit & Hat

Evine Price: $65.00
Holiday's Top Value $ 29.99
Save: $35.01(54% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $5.00
Shipping  $4.99

Honored Contributor

Same color options as with the holiday bear.  So cute!

Bears for Humanity 12" Choice of Color Little Stuffed Bear - 465-060
465-060- Bears for Humanity 12" Choice of Color Little Stuffed Bear