Honored Contributor

Re: 12/15 Skinn - New + Encore TTV's

Bears for Humanity Choice of Plush Jungle Animal - 465-061
465-061- Bears for Humanity Choice of Plush Jungle Animal

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hi @willdob3! Ooh do try that peel off pore mask please and let us know how you like it! I used to use a peel off cucumber mask years ago that I liked...I may have to get D's version!

I see Evine has 1.99 shipping on their CC today...add .99 cents and get it by Christmas...so you can actually get the DWP TTV for less today then when it was a TTV...they are so messed up over there...reading about the cancelled A/D's makes me happy I only had one left...Isomers 6 piece set with glutathisome (which was a steal for 53 bucks) I knew they would discontinue it since she changed formulas on one of the creams...glad I have a few in my stock as they are pricy and I do like it!

I see that Winter Beekman kit was delayed (some were told cancelled) that is so bogus!!! Those kits were ONLY to be offered if you got on the original A/D so how could they sell out of it??? Such BS! More growing pains for Beekman, Isomers, Skinn...lots of issues with Evine too...I did get my Opa! and I do love it...vanilla and woods with a hint citrus at the start...very pretty!

@willdob3 - yes, I too want to read reviews about the peel off mask. The demos looked great.

@Krissy_1968:- yep about everything you stated about Evine. They simply do not value customer loyalty to Evine nor to their partner brands. They just wanna hook the next random fish that swims by & I'm sure Manuela + D are negatively impacted.  

I was soooo hoping that Enlightened Radiance TTV would be a special this weekend.  Those retinol capsules have taken my skin to another level. I'm thrilled Heart I do have the Isomers retiniacin TTV that I haven't tried yet, so I'm going to switch to that after I finish the Skinn monthly supply. One of my capsules was completely empty,  I don't think it was filled.

Wonder if the Skinn retinol could be dispensed from a bottle like Isomers with a dropper. It would be easier for us and much less package waste/lower cost. I'm not a fan of the capsule packaging.

Hey there @Chi-town girl! I am loving those ER capsules too! I bought a 2nd set of the bay for 34 bucks...and am on that box now...I see a set for 46.50 free ship, another for 54 free ship (prob should have kept that to myself LOL) so way better than Evine...they have taken my skin to another level with radiance...I glow in a good way with no makeup even...

because it is all actives, I think a dropper would let air in everytime and degrade the retinol over time... so maybe he needs to put it in an airless pump like the Age Reset!!! I am not a fan of the capsule form either but LOVE the product! 

I have that Isomers retiniacin also from that ttv...but many complained of redness and breakouts so have been reticent to use it...I may try it after this 4 week box of capsules is gone..or I may get that one for 46.50 if I am fast enough lol

I sure hope @Gokat is ok (prob was playing golf in Palm Springs with D to get some great deals in January ) Gokat, let us know you are ok dear!!!

@Krissy_1968 - me too re: Isomers retiniacin.  I was going to try it while I still had the chance to return it, but I really like/use other items in that kit so who knows until we try it! Before I buy more ER caps, im going to use the Retiniacin.  I just love love love the quick results from the ER caps, soft, plump youthful looking skin. Age reversing!!! Heart

Yes I too sound the horn for @Gokat !!! Hope you are on a fabulous vacation in Figi. Miss you Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:
Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set - 311-793
311-793- Skinn Cosmetics Three-Piece AM & PM Pore Reducing Serum & Poreless Cream Set
If Sold Separately: $92.00
Evine Price: $55.00
Doorbuster Price $ 38.49 
Save: $16.51 (30% off)

@JeanLouiseFinch @course24 Great pore kit for those loving his pore products...hope he adds the double pore detox 4 oz as a doorbuster/holiday again...

Thanks @Krissy_1968  That's a fabulous price for all of that!  

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@cw88 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Thanks for posting the ttv's.  Will be watching but again not ordering.  Nothing interests me this time for the ttvs.  I have enough cleanser and wipes to last me a lifetime,  I do see that his makeup ttv he sold last weekend bombed out.  It has lousy reviews.  Even the new CC creme didn't get good reviews.  I bet they'll be a lot of returns for that one.  

I received mine yesterday and tried it today.  The jury is still out on it.  The eye creams are creamy (so far) I've read where they have dried up.  I really did like the diamond mask it made my skin really hydrated.  I also purchased the perfume OPA which so far I do like.  

There are only two reviews on the makeup ttv so not sure if that constitutes a "bomb" yet? If you don't put the lids tightly back on those type of shadows it will dry up but as long as you do, they will stay creamy. Mine have (I have the first set of colors). I was disappointed to read that the two reviews said this CC isn't as dewy. I like dewy and don't want a flat CC cream. I was kind of worried about that with the denatured alcohol in it.

@BlingQueen022can you show me where there are reviews on the new CC cream besides the two under the TTV? I'd like to read them. TIA!

I certainly wouldn't count two reviews as the bombing of a product or kit either @HappyDaze.  There really hasn't been enough time lapsed for reviews to be showing up yet.  Heck, order just arrived two days ago so did these two reviewers even give it a fair shot?  I know one of them posted that the new CC cream isn't as dewy as the original and she didn't like it for that reason.  She obviously wasn't paying attention to all the demo's because Dimitri repeatedly said it dries down to a semi-matte finish.  I don't understand the comments about the dry eyeshadows either, unless their palettes arrived opened.  These will dry out if the cap isn't on securely, but the one of mine that I swatched on my hand was very creamy.  The colors themselves are a little dark, more for the crease and outer corner of the eye.  I haven't actually tried them yet, to see if they can be buffed or sheered out so we'll see.  They'd probably work as liners for some people.  

From my own personal experience, I have not played with anything but the CC cream yet.  I made a boo-boo on my first order and selected the "medium" because that's what I usually wear.  Concerned after the fact, that it would be too dark, I ordered another one in "light".  The medium shade is definitely darker than the original medium, but oddly enough I can use both shades in the new CC cream.  Today I mixed a little of each and I liked that too.  The first time I used it, I didn't use any kind of primer and I also didn't use a moisturizer beforehand.  The CC cream went on well and had a nice finish, but didn't last until the end of the day.  I think that's due to the thinner consistency (it's a little more liquidy than most BB/CC creams), but some doggie kisses played a part in that too.  Again today, I didn't use a separate moisturizer.   I mixed the two shades together and added a little sprinkle of crushed pearl powder.  It seemed to have better adhesion (if I can call it that) and my face looked more even toned and finished without using a finishing powder and it made a nice surface for blush, bronzer, and highlighter. Coverage also lasted longer into the day.  I'll test the eyeshadows and mascara tomorrow and probably give the pearl mask a test drive tomorrow night or over the weekend.

<3 <3

Yes I obviously did hear and watch the demos.  All I said was there was poor reviews so far from what I've read.  That means if there was 1 or if there were 2.  What's the big deal.  YOu're making a civil case out of what I said.  Just read and comprehend.  How hard is that.

@BlingQueen022  I think you're overreacting here.  No one is making a civil case out of anything but you said more than there were poor reviews, you said the makeup TTV bombed out.  Is it really reasoable to say something bombed out when there were only two reviews on it?  As for "read and comprehend", no one accused you of not hearing or watching the demos.  Please re-read my comments and you will see that I was commenting on the two reviews I read on Evine, that one of them complained about the finish of the CC cream when Dimitri clearly stated numerous times that the finish wasn't dewy, like the original, but more semi-matte.  

Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch

@Krissy_1968

@Chi-town girl

I grabbed the Pore Kit. I'm so excited to use it.

Just when I thought I was finished shopping for myself last night--I saw the Lip Balm Kit.

I just HAD to grab that. Hey, what's a great SKINN face w/o great looking lips? LOL

At that price, I knew I wouldn't see that again or for a long time. Plus $1.99s/h sealed the deal for me as well.

Trusted Contributor

@course24 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch

@Krissy_1968

@Chi-town girl

I grabbed the Pore Kit. I'm so excited to use it.

Just when I thought I was finished shopping for myself last night--I saw the Lip Balm Kit.

I just HAD to grab that. Hey, what's a great SKINN face w/o great looking lips? LOL

At that price, I knew I wouldn't see that again or for a long time. Plus $1.99s/h sealed the deal for me as well.

YAY @course24! Those are 2 of his best priced kits this month! That lip balm kit is a screaming good deal and itis hands down the best lip balm I have ever used! the 1.99 ship is great too! Wish it was all the time lol I went to Target today with my cousin to buy her kids clothes for Krissymas and was reminded how much I hate fighting crowds, long lines...home shopping has spoiled me haha! 

Honored Contributor

D is looking sooooooo sharp!!! Heart  his jacket; looks perfectly tailored for him. 

@course24 - happy that you are able to take advantage of some great deals. Give us an update after you get to test drive them.

Hoping to get more peeks at the new neck system.  

Enjoying some delicious pre-party Almond Champagne, finishing touches to my sultry smoky eyes, more is better Woman LOL

Who's shopping tonight?

Honored Contributor

Hey ladies!! Chi-town Girl, I am using and loving the hand masks!! My skin is dry normally but with the cold air now here and the constant washing of my hands to keep away germs PLUS doing so much holiday cleaning and cooking, I am LOVING THEM on a NIGHTLY basis. It's like dunking my hands in cool water and they come out refreshed and feeling like silk with no dryness to speak of.

This is something I can not be without. I'm thinking of having them sent every 2 weeks instead of once a month (don't know if EVINE will have fit if I do that with AD) and then spacing them back to once a month during the Spring and Summer. This way,. I can stockpile them for the Winter should they decide to stop the AD.

I'm shopping but not sure if I'm buying, lol.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Hey ladies!! Chi-town Girl, I am using and loving the hand masks!! My skin is dry normally but with the cold air now here and the constant washing of my hands to keep away germs PLUS doing so much holiday cleaning and cooking, I am LOVING THEM on a NIGHTLY basis. It's like dunking my hands in cool water and they come out refreshed and feeling like silk with no dryness to speak of.

This is something I can not be without. I'm thinking of having them sent every 2 weeks instead of once a month (don't know if EVINE will have fit if I do that with AD) and then spacing them back to once a month during the Spring and Summer. This way,. I can stockpile them for the Winter should they decide to stop the AD.

I'm shopping but not sure if I'm buying, lol.

@SahmIam - oh, wow! I'm glad to read your positive experience.  Do you think the hand mask treatment helps with plumping too?

I bought the new Skinn foot kit with the socks but haven't tried them yet; also gifting some.

Bought this new collapsible foot bath from hsn for at home in between pedi treatments during winter. Both items are wrapped and under the tree from me to me, hahaha Woman LOL The dry air + cold brittle temps are already impacting me .

You have great taste! This item has sold out.
HoMedics Compact Pro Spa Collapsible Footbath with Heat
SOLD OUT

507-717 HoMedics Compact Pro Spa Collapsible Footbath with Heat $35

Soothe those tired feet with this convenient spa. A heated bubble massage relaxes your feet as vibration massage and an acu-node surface add to the luxury of your experience. Just sit back and let this footbath transcend you to a whole world.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  OMG I want that tub!!!!!!!

Yes, I do believe it helps to plump them up as they are hydrated as well as being smooth. Some creams just make your hands feel smooth but they're tight and dry within an hour or so; this mask plus his handcream (or any that is super rich) is why my hands look so good now. Usually this time of the year my fingertips are raw, my cuticles are a mess and the back of my hands look horrilbe. The only thing that's changed is I added these masks.