Honored Contributor

Re: 100%Pure on Evine Today.

@Shelbelle wrote:

They have great deals on their site on Black Friday every year. This past year they offered a set of 2 of the lip/cheek sticks for $10. I bought a set, nice, but a little hard to blend, first they look clownish, then they sink in to where they are too pale.  I have used their tinted morisurizer, I do like that.

I bought a set of 3 lip stick crayon like ones and think they were awful-a bit dry and the colors all looked horrible on me (fair skin). They looked pretty in the crayon-pinky and pinky nudes- but on they looked brownish unnatural orangish colors. I rarely toss things but those weren't even worth salvaging. Glad I paid so little for them!

Contributor

I purchased the 5 piece set. I really like her line. Think about what your putting on your skin. It is our largest organ of our body and I would like my skin to look good as long as posssible. Alot of the makeup choices today is more like a chem special that is actually deterioating the quality of our skin. Prevention is a whole lot better than tring to fix it later. I worked as a nurse with a plastic surgeon for 30 years and that is one thing I learned for sure.

I agree that maybe the colors of blush was exagerrated but I would not disqualify if for that reason.

I totally recommend trying this line.

Honored Contributor

Thru 2/15, 100% Pure is having a 20% off sale on their website, code is on their home page.

Respected Contributor

Just an FYI-- I think Dermstore and SkinStore also have a 20% off through today.  I could be wrong but worth checking since I got an email about them both. I know at least one of them if not both sell100%Pure.  Of course, 100%Pure is most likely to have the full array of their products. 

I mention if you're needing something beyond 100%Pure which they carry it's a pretty good time to buy. 

I believe Dermsstore is where I purchased100%Pure Green Tea Tonic for use with my Lightstim. Green tea amplifies the effects of the Lightstim according to the literature.  Lovely packaging.

Honored Contributor

I purchased two of the 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Fair Foundation + illuminating primer and I am very pleased! The foundation is a perfect match. I got brave and tried the primer and it is just lovely. My Rosacea skin loves both of these (a first for me as far as primers go) and buying them on divided payments helped too!

id like to try some more but I m foundation-poor right now!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The primer is one of their better products I have tried.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 5 pc TSV came yesterday. 

The light is too light, so I am exchanging for medium. I wonder how that will go.  It took three calls to CS to finally get someone. Long waits, and I was hung up on once.  I also asked the autodelivery be changed to medium.  The wesite still shows light,

I did like the look & coverage of the new foundation. The blush was translucent and easy to blend.  I also liked the eye shadow, lip gloss and mascara.