Respected Contributor

Issy, it's easy to see why you are grateful your SIL pulled through. I've never heard anything like that. Your DB must be a fine man, and I'm happy for his sake that the crisis is passed. I've prayed she will continue to be healthy.

We had LOTS of pouring rain here yesterday afternoon into the evening. And thunder and lightening. But just a few miles away, they got none of it. Am sure our new plants are happy.

I think as long as you don't open the packages and see what's inside, you will be okay. Otherwise....well, let's not go there. Smiley LOL

snappy

Respected Contributor

cute, I appreciate your concern for my niece's family. Tomorrow is the funeral for her FIL. My sis (her mom) will be going so she can see where they have placed her hubby's ashes, but then she will be really glad to be through with the cemetery.

I've read several threads about Dan Wheeler's wife. He will be okay in time, but right now I'm certain he is very sad. They apparently had a wonderful marriage. Glad there are children and grandkids to help him.

Your weather is changing. Winter is coming. It's in the 60s here today. I love it.

I'm sure the event for Donald Trump will be very interesting. Glad you are excited about going and hope you enjoy it.

snappy Heart

Trusted Contributor

Hello Snappy, so good too chat !! yes our weather is getting cooler, an gloomy looking.. got our lawn mowed an leaves mowed.. but still a lot of leaves in neighbors trees.. that will blow in our yard, but i need the excercise.. as in raking..

yes Hubby an i have a lot going on !! friday night We our going to see LOOK Alike Elvis , Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, it will be fun, an it's here at our PEFORMANCE CENTER !! Then Monday Night we will head too see Donald Trump then Tuesday night we our going too a FUND Raiser in our Grandsons place !! as he is Out of town...i hope we can stay awake here..

YES i'm hoping YOU get Rain, an YES you our like us in the 60's..

WELL i shall sign off an get ready for bed.. my Hubby just made POPCORN..

GOOD NIGHT..

Trusted Contributor

Hello friends.  Just wanted to stop and say hello to snappy and cute t.  God bless you all.

Respected Contributor

cute, you are really going to be busy people. I'm sure you will love the evening at the Performance Center. Right up your alley. And the Trump event will have to be interesting at the very least. Glad the weather is good enough for you to do these things, and the fund raiser at your GS's place. A lot to do for two people who usually like to stay home and kick back!

Glad you got the lawn mowed. Yes, I'm sure it takes time for all the leaves to fall off the trees and then be raked by someone.

It's sunny here in the high 60s. I'm actually sitting with a throw over my legs. Didn't want to turn on the heater.

Thanks for stopping by and for your friendship.

snappy Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Bobbisue, hello! We are all missing you every day! How are you feeling? How is the breathing, and how are your eyes? Please come back whenever you can.

May the Lord bless you, dear Bobbisue.

snappy Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@snappyfrappy wrote:

cute, thank you for being here. It's probably 70 today, still dark clouds, but the sun is trying to come out to play. I love this sort of weather. Wearing a new top with long sleeves.

There are several threads about Dan Wheeler's dear wife. I read some of it and am so sorry for his loss. It looks like they had such a wonderful marriage and he is devastated. I think he's on a leave, hope so anyway.

Got the floors washed, pjs in dryer. Must be Tuesday, and for us, pay day. Yeah.

No COLA next year. Well,  I"m grateful for what I do get.

I ordered the TATCHA TSV. Love that line. Amazing.

Take care,

snappy Smiley Happy

@snappyfrappy

I tried to come and do a catch up, every 4 days, with your lady friends....that always have a great diffence. Either family or events, weaviing through with current event, epecially with ole' friends. 

So I know from the last tune in, snappy's chest is given an Ok'd which is wonderful!  

{{ I have read news from each of you from 3 days ago}}.

Snappy, I did not know you used Tatcha. I have not used that line but would have ordered, ..... `if I did not have the entire winter supply od last month's Josie Maran products- 3 sets of her body butters in vanilla peach, 3 of the bath/shower soft cremes. I have plenty of Korres' huge butters in apricot, along with the bath lotion(s). I bought those 2+ months ago, so hope to flip around some boxes where I put away (while still in the summer) and now cannot find. 

I am buying the Tatcha oil; actually do not know that much about that line but do love oils for clensing and a deep moisturizer.

Yes I do keep my body well tuned, or I dry up quickly, especially my face after cleansing- have to go with deep quality products without toxic ingredients. I have very sensitive skin. 

I check in and see Heart everyone later.

Been a very busy week.

So Happy for You and the Ladies.  

Hello to everyone with a prayer~               

love

Naes

Trusted Contributor

Hello Bobbisue an So Good too see you here !! WOW !! it's been awhile.. Hoping YOU our doing O.K. an PLEASE Stop By AGAIN as Soon.. an GOD BLESS YOU my Friend !!!

Trusted Contributor

WOW !!!  Snappy Girl YOU our having Weather like OURS.. an Today we had SUNSHINE an Clouds an RAIN !! Welcome too IL. !!! BOY !! Snappy YOU Our So right as my Hubby an i our going too be BUSY For sure.. WHAT A BLAST !! an Yes WE our Home Bodies so YES this is going too be different for US.. It will Take me A WEEK too get Rested up, BUT i'm already Planning on what too wear.. Yes WE still have LEAVES on the ground.. an yes Leaves on the trees.. still..

Well i shall sign off an get ready for bed.. an THANK-YOU My Dear Friend.. so glad too chat..

Good night...an Thanks Snappy for being You.. Snappy with Great sadness i just got the news about George Barris.. of California the Designer of the BAT MOBILE.. he designed cars for Elvis Presley, an Motorcycles for Elvis Presley.. so happy that i got too hang out with him in SEPT, here at the " CORVETTE ~~ FUNFEST " !! he LOVED the Heidi Daus Jewelry.. an yes he called in an ordered it for his lady friends.. he had a Great Eye.. for Jewelry.. he was The KING of the KUSTOMIZERS.. Thoughts an Prayers for his family

Respected Contributor

Hi NAES, I tried to "heart" you, but it wouldn't let me....well consider yourself hearted.

DD#1 likes something in Josie Maran's line. Don't know what. I first saw her when the Q spent some time live broadcasting from L.A. with Amy as host. Ordered some lip glosses, but they weren't emolient enough for my dry lips.

Never tried Korris. Yesterday the TATCHA 4 piece set arrived. I've used 3 of the products for a while, so I wanted to try the moisturizer. It's very light weight. My main skin care line is Dr. Jeannette Graf from HSN. But I also use TATCHA and IT's Feel the Moment.

Since you have sensitive skin, you have to stick with what works for you. There are so many different things out there.

I'm also glad my chest x-ray came back clear. Thought it would, but one never knows for sure.

It's in the mid 70s here today, with full sunshine. Cool in the house.

Good to see you here. Thank you for taking the time to post when you can.

snappy Smiley Happy