Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie

Double dutch!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

loves.....sounds good.........if this goes thru want u to know I have written numerous posts but won't accept my password.  Talked to CS they do not know what the problem is.  Trying again.

Super Contributor

puddles.........going to DDs next Sunday.  DH has gone to son's  the past three days ....once to go target shooting and two days to help work on DGD's car.

Honored Contributor

@possummink

The kitties are glad you are home!

@Nana of 5

I hope u got your password straightened out.

I hope everyone can see the lunar eclipse tonight! Smiley Happy

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

27 september

I am not sure if this will post.  i have written a few posts and nothing has shown up.

chili/ rice was excellent tonight. turned out marvelous.

saw some of the moon tonight while taking my walk but much of the moon was hidden by thick clouds.

not to much else going on tonight. quiet.  this is about all for tonight. later guys.

Honored Contributor

We are watching the lunar eclipse through partly cloudy skies.  The moon is over 50% covered now.  Interesting phenomena.  So far the cloud cover has not been a problem but it is to be mostly cloudy very soon.   

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@possummink

Kitty says Welcome Home

Adorable-black-cat-blue-eyes-cat-cute-Favim.com-427355_large.jpg

Tissyanne,   Thank you and what a precious little black cat.   My brother and I just got back from our younger brother's house where we all  had supper and just sat and talked for several hours.   My sister and her husband are heading back to Texas on Tuesday instead of tomorrow morning.  She's got a lot of plants going back there with them.   We tied the 3 hibiscus plants so that they are more compact.   They will have to ride in the back seat at a tilt.   There are several nightblooming cereus and cactus orchids,  gerbera daisies, and various other plants.    

I hope you had a really nice weekend.   We can't see the eclipse due to heavy cloud cover.   My nephew in Texas can see some of it and he sent a photo to his dad.  I checked at my brother's home, and here at our house, but no luck.   We didn't even get rain from these clouds.Cat Mad  

Honored Contributor

.:

Honored Contributor

@Nana of 5 wrote:

puddles.........going to DDs next Sunday.  DH has gone to son's  the past three days ....once to go target shooting and two days to help work on DGD's car.

Nana, hope you got your password sorted. Will the family come to you for the holidays?

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Beautiful People

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh