Esteemed Contributor

Re: Which musician did you love so much you would have stayed with them for ever? (College or HS)

Well, for me it was Eddie Money.  However, now, I would just wish him well.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Re: Which musician did you love so much you would have stayed with them for ever? (College or HS)

Mine was David Lee Roth from Van Halen.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i always had a soft spot for boz scaggs.

He'll be in Albuquerque on August 9.  I caved and bought tickets.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

ETA: Michael McDonald. Unbelievable voice.

He'll appear with Boz in Albuquerque in August...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

Morrissey! (Or Robert Smith)!!!

Mo

His friends here remind me of my beloved kelpie.  Finally got to see Morrissey the last time he appeared in Albuquerque.  Small venue. 

He also looks good wearing a cat.

Mo and cat

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

Roger Daltry! Heart

Daltrey

This image of Roger Daltrey was large.  Very large.  And it was on my bedroom wall, over a bookcase and turntable, when I was in high school.

He matched the decor.  It was the 70s -- the carpet was orange.

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

David Cassidy or Bobby Sherman when I was in junior high.

Peter Frampton in high school.

Russell Mael of Sparks in my twenties (he still looks good now).

I also thought that Bryan Ferry would be a very romantic man. I mean all those lush love songs he wrote. But then Jerry Hall threw him over for Mick Jagger because apparently Bryan Ferry was a cheapskate!

OMG -- I thought I was the only one left who appreciated the Mael brothers!

Sparks

Trusted Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

ETA: Michael McDonald. Unbelievable voice.

He'll appear with Boz in Albuquerque in August...

I saw BOZ many times. He ALWAYS put on a GREAT show and had FANTASTIC back-up singers. Sounds like a GREAT show!

Respected Contributor

'Ol Blue Eyes . . . Sinatra  

Respected Contributor

In High School/College I had a mad crush on Gordon Lightfoot.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield