Honored Contributor

Re: What's 'that one thing' about you that friends and relations find it hard to understand?

@blackhole99

You're right. I expected a much wider variety of responses, but I can't say I'm shocked.  It makes sense that introverted people would enjoy this kind of "socializing".

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Re: What's 'that one thing' about you that friends and relations find it hard to understand?

@house_cat wrote:

@blackhole99

You're right. I expected a much wider variety of responses, but I can't say I'm shocked.  It makes sense that introverted people would enjoy this kind of "socializing".

Can you be any ruder about a very nice thread. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@house_cat wrote:

@blackhole99

Can you be any ruder about a very nice thread. Woman HappyHeart

What?  

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

Boy do I hear ya! I drink only one, maybe two cups a day, but I'm a coffee snob... if it's not worth drinking, I don't drink it.

ETA:  I don't understand the "QUICK REPLY" option. I was replying to MoonChild's post, but it doesn't state that here.

@house_cat You have to use the large QUOTE button at the top of the text box to have a post look like this one. But that's okay, I saw it anyway ;-)

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

Thank you, but I still don't understand the difference between a REPLY and a QUICK REPLY.  

I'm sure it's my fault - I'm sometimes a little slow on the uptake.

~ house cat ~
Super Contributor

It's been 12 years and I am still trying to adjust to my husband being home

all day...I too am a loner...

Super Contributor

I love being alone...

Honored Contributor

@house_cat wrote:

@Moonchilde

Thank you, but I still don't understand the difference between a REPLY and a QUICK REPLY.  

I'm sure it's my fault - I'm sometimes a little slow on the uptake.

Strictly speaking, you don't actually need to hit either "Reply" or "Quick Reply." If you want someone's previous text to show, with your reply beneath it, QUOTE is all you need to hit. Clicking on Reply or Quick Reply doesn't indicate in any visible way that you're replying to a particular post or person - only Quote does that.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I do't even see a quick reply button!  Didn't know it existed.

Honored Contributor

I, too, love my alone time.  I'm at peace and very content when I'm alone.  Also, I, too, spent a lot of years out in the public, driving, working.  Right now, so far, I'm not crazy about driving, especially now-a-days (texting, rushing drivers all around here).  The less people and traffic around me, the better!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).