Trusted Contributor

Curious about other's experience.  On Sep 7, I ordered and paid for the subscription.  Got a confirmation with notification that I would soon receive it.  It is now Sep 24 and haven't received anything although did receive an email that the fall box would be mailed within 14 days.  Has anyone received theirs yet??

Honored Contributor

I got these for about a year - ended up giving most of the stuff away as it wasn't anything I would use. Also did not think most of what I got was anything special. My last box had barely anything in it  but instead was just a pile of cents off coupons I could find in the sunday newspapaer, so I cancelled my subscription. Good luck, OP with yours, I hope you have better experience than I did.

Honored Contributor

I think I got a years worth of Walmart boxes, 1 every season and I finally stopped it. Got mostly, shampoo and conditioner, which I never use, and a very few really good things. Mostly samples and coupons. Had to email them 2x about paying for a box and then never getting it. Only $5 so I wasn't expecting alot anyway. I think the price has gone up now.

Trusted Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

Curious about other's experience.  On Sep 7, I ordered and paid for the subscription.  Got a confirmation with notification that I would soon receive it.  It is now Sep 24 and haven't received anything although did receive an email that the fall box would be mailed within 14 days.  Has anyone received theirs yet??

I was pleased with my first box or two. Then they seemed to be nothing more than samples like the ones that are free in magazines. I canceled. They charged me twice for a shipment & I never received it. Trying to get a hold of them & talk to someone was near impossible. My credit card refunded my money but I think they just wrote it off because the amount wasn't worth their frustration. Good luck...