Honored Contributor

The Bee Hive -- July 2021 Edition

Welcome to The Bee Hive!

Natural Beekeeping | Horizontal Hives | Hive Plans

We already have a Bird’s Nest and a Back Fence here, so we thought the addition of a beehive would be appropriate.  To maintain the current two-word format, we chose The Bee Hive.

It’s a place where all are invited to chat about almost anything.

Join us! 🐝

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- July 2021 Edition

Hey, all you HEPcats and HEPdogs!  We had discussed making the Healthy Eating thread a monthly jam session, so I just went ahead and did a little improvisation.

This is an invite to our crazy crib where you can come and break it down! I say we go 18 karat on this and really swing.  If healthy eating’s not your bag, no problem.  But if it is, I dig.

It’s cool, I’m booted, let’s jump!

Pin on Discover Smart Art Box

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Good work for an admitted procrastinator!😉

I can't believe tomorrow is the first of July.  For some reason all day today I've been thinking it's Friday.  Weird.

C08BF361-3B5B-4DCE-BF31-6DB9160B14BD.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Helllooooo!  

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Helllooooo!  

ETA:  Oh sheet, are we on diets here?

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Helllooooo!  

@Lucky Charm 

What's a diet?

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Helllooooo!  

@Lucky Charm 

What's a diet?

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Good work for an admitted procrastinator!😉

I can't believe tomorrow is the first of July.  For some reason all day today I've been thinking it's Friday.  Weird.

C08BF361-3B5B-4DCE-BF31-6DB9160B14BD.jpeg

@geezerette 

Oooh.  Friday would be nice.

Today was supposed to begin our warm-up, but it's still in the 60s and we even got more rain.  I've been watching the birds playing in the giant puddle on the patio.

Honored Contributor

Hi All,

Happy July 💥

I have an interesting development. I’ve only lost 12 pounds but I had to stop my blood pressure meds because it was dropping too low. I’m not sure yet if I can go off all together. I haven’t taken anything since last weekend. Still monitoring my BP Q4hr when I’m awake 😂

More basketball 🏀 and need to work on the grocery list. Not waiting to go on a holiday weekend.

👋
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe Twelve pounds is a lot!  Good for you!

I actually weighed myself this morning.  Then I had a tall glass of lemon water and a cup of coffee and my usual toasted slice of Ezekiel w/avocado, tomatoes and chia seeds 

Went out and cut the front yard, washed and waxed two trucks and just for the heck of it weighed myself again before my shower and weighed less even though I ate and drank.

It's been hot the past few days and today I wanted to get what I had to get done before the afternoon heat hit.  I think it went up to 93*.  Didn't want to go on the boat today!  I painted a few pictures on canvas to put up in my laundry room.