Honored Contributor

Re: The Bee Hive -- July 2021 Edition

@Brisky wrote:
I never Diet! I admit to a chocolate fetish but I haven't craved chocolate lately at all... Kind of strange for me. I just stopped cold turkey! maybe it's not addictive asI thought!
Been busy in the yard and have to admit it's looking good.
My three dogs are all doing great 👍 No problems there!
@Lucky Charm, Do you oil paint? My mother was a dang good landscape painter in her day. She took lessons and has some nice paintings in her home! She never thought they were good when actually they were!!! She also did still life too.
Hope everyone is doing good.
My son cooked tonight and well...I need to buy him a cook book🤣 yuucckk..🤣 please, just stop son!
Brisk out...

@Brisky 

So good to hear the dogs are doing well.  Hope your boy is feeling better.

Might have to bring home one of these for him...

Golden Retriever Puppy Dressed As A Bee by Samantha Gehrmann

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Brisky wrote:

Locked out of forums again! My computer just went wonky😔

@Brisky 

It's been happening a lot lately...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Brisky wrote:
I never Diet! I admit to a chocolate fetish but I haven't craved chocolate lately at all... Kind of strange for me. I just stopped cold turkey! maybe it's not addictive asI thought!
Been busy in the yard and have to admit it's looking good.
My three dogs are all doing great 👍 No problems there!
@Lucky Charm, Do you oil paint? My mother was a dang good landscape painter in her day. She took lessons and has some nice paintings in her home! She never thought they were good when actually they were!!! She also did still life too.
Hope everyone is doing good.
My son cooked tonight and well...I need to buy him a cook book🤣 yuucckk..🤣 please, just stop son!
Brisk out...

No, not oil, just acrylics, cheapies from Michael's.  I always have canvases on hand for the grandchildren for rainy days.

I love to paint.  Mostly flowers.  I think they look good enough to hang.  But I'll do anything the kids ask me to paint.  Ladybugs, simple seascapes, pumpkins, cats, you name it.  I'll have to do a bee!

@Lucky Charm 

YES!!!

And post a photo! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Welcome to The Bee Hive!

Natural Beekeeping | Horizontal Hives | Hive Plans

We already have a Bird’s Nest and a Back Fence here, so we thought the addition of a beehive would be appropriate.  To maintain the current two-word format, we chose The Bee Hive.

It’s a place where all are invited to chat about almost anything.

Join us! 🐝

@just bee  Is that a hive?  Keep forgetting to ask friend about her new adventure in beekeeping.  Every time we try to get together, either she's zigging or I'm zagging.

@Lucky Charm 

It is!

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
@Brisky
I log in less often than I used to because this site always has problems.

@bikerbabe 

I hear ya!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@4kitties wrote:

I am not sure which is worse, the site problems of signing in, etc. or the inevitable daily threads arguing about masks and getting the vaccine, yes or no..............😜😜😜😜😜

I just try to stay out of it as best I can. 

Healthy eating.... well that is sometimes a problem with me.  Several years ago I finally lost about 40 lbs.  It was hard to do and took me a long time.  But......I have kept it off for several years and I am so thankful for that.  I do have acid reflux issues and it really helps that so many bad food choices do not agree with me.  No fried foods, low fat, high fiber, portion control, no eating after 5:00, are a few rules I try very hard to follow.  Some days it is easier than others and I struggle with certain foods that have been very difficult to give up.  I try to just keep them out of the house, but sometimes that is not fair to Mr. 4kitties.  

We have a few errands to run this morning and the sun is shining so I hope to have a nice day!  Hope all other bees here will enjoy their day too!🐝💕

@4kitties 

There is that...

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

639F7FA3-8143-4D61-A164-1AD941D18538.jpeg

2EF3386B-FCCA-41B6-AF2E-19F4A424DBA5.jpeg

@geezerette 

I think I had the tiger's expression all last night...

Honored Contributor

A7D6C75D-D673-49C3-8C42-EDADC1B3A66E.jpeg

6DF4F593-1BE3-4D7D-8F5A-58D793FF6613.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

639F7FA3-8143-4D61-A164-1AD941D18538.jpeg

2EF3386B-FCCA-41B6-AF2E-19F4A424DBA5.jpeg

@geezerette 

I think I had the tiger's expression all last night...

@just bee 

BC132FDE-0D80-4B84-A47A-E1C9DB7D3697.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

A7D6C75D-D673-49C3-8C42-EDADC1B3A66E.jpeg

6DF4F593-1BE3-4D7D-8F5A-58D793FF6613.jpeg

@Brisky 

Are you paying attention?

@geezerette is dropping some hints...