Respected Contributor

Re: Pastor's wife that was murdered...

So they have a man on camera? Whoa, the guy's toast.
If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:
So they have a man on camera? Whoa, the guy's toast.

In the camera you can't tell who he is as you only see the back of him walking away from the house. 

Trusted Contributor

It seems very odd that a burglar would take the time to assault someone and discharge a gun. Souns as if she was specifically targeted. Also,if I knew that a house near me had been broken into- I would have gotten better security.  Plus, the assailant could have been hired to kill her. I know I sound like Perry Mason, but there's a lot of whys and what ifs.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the husband actually did it, but that he could have arranged for someone else to do the actual attack. 

It also sounds like a target hit and the creep decided to have a little "fun" first before killing her.

And of course this crime hit the national news - the victim was a very young, pretty and preggers WHITE woman.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lacey1 wrote:

I'm sorry, but this story sounds odd-and familar. Let's look closer at the husband.

They say he isn't a POI, but something is off; his affect doesn't seem appropriate....he is smiling and shows very little grief....

Respected Contributor

i haven't seen or heard of this case living in ca, but it's heartbreaking nonetheless.  i hope it is not the pastor and that they do catch this man/monster real soon.

please keep us updated.

Honored Contributor

Have never heard of this murder even though you mentioned it's a "national" story.  No mention on NBC national news.

Anywho, I am quite sure by the summer of 2016, Dateline & 20/20 will be righ on it! 

OR

If the "killer" turns out to be female, in 3 months time, this story will be on SNAPPED!

whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

The husband could have been in extreme shock. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

http://resonateindianapolis.com/amanda/      

Her family and her husbands family all pay tribute to Amanda.  I skipped through the music to the tributes.

Valued Contributor

Some people react differently to a death, especially a shocking one.  I remember thinking how strange Bindi Irwin always sounded, even right after her father died.  A little girl at that!  She never seemed to have any "emotions", and talked about her father in seemingly no pain as most would sound.  Many people admired her regarding that, but I thought it was really strange.  She sounded like she was programmed to be on automatic.

The husband in this case may be the same way.  I hope it wasn't him.