Respected Contributor

Hi NoelSeven - thanks for the Wales info I did not know about this.  When I was little my Mum used to take me and my sister once a year to Cardiff "to the big shops at Christmas".  It has changed a lot now though.  Will definitely check the link out.  Our Sunday Scool outing was always to Barry Island - the only time we saw sand and sea.

Hope your finger does not get any more painful - splints are a real pain - no pun intended.

I am doing a lot better just having to cope with bits of damage mini stroke caused to my eyes - but getting them sorted out now.  I still have to take one day at a time to see what I can and cannot do - but I am mikes better.

Have had major storms here in AZ today - high winds and torrents of rain.  Made the right dinner for tonight chili with home made corn tortilla style chips.  Hope your pasta is good - I love pasta DH not so much.  Have a good evening.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

Just checking, not too much happening here. I think maybe I might be starting to feel a tiny bit better with the VitD. I hopeful it will continue.

I hope everyone is doing well. I know some of you decorate for Halloween. How about some pics?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Nat Cat Day Pet.jpeg

national-cat-day.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Hi @betteb@dulwich@minkbunny and all,

Not sure how I got through this day without 'sploding, but I did (the usual stuff @work). Tomorrow is our annual Halloween extravaganza, with a gorgeous catered breakfast courtesy of a sweet vendor, and a potluck which is always full of yum.  That will make the day bearable and my tummy happy.

We're having Santa Ana winds last night & tomorrow. Hot, dry, windy, ugh. Not great for hairdos or allergies. I want to wear winter jammies! (Fat chance.)

Hope everyone. Feels better and better, and the sun shines on alla U :-)

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

image.jpegIn honor of National Cat Day

Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

image.jpeg

laughing_hyina.gif

Respected Contributor

Moonchilde - have a great Halloween extravaganza tomorrow - relax - enjoy and it is Friday.  We have another storm here now - weather is crazy.  Have a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

Hi @betteb

Here's the witch I saw the other day flying across the full moon.  I think she was practicing!

Oct 26.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Not sure how I got through this day without 'sploding, but I did (the usual stuff @work). Tomorrow is our annual Halloween extravaganza, with a gorgeous catered breakfast courtesy of a sweet vendor, and a potluck which is always full of yum.  That will make the day bearable and my tummy happy.

We're having Santa Ana winds last night & tomorrow. Hot, dry, windy, ugh. Not great for hairdos or allergies. I want to wear winter jammies! (Fat chance.)

Hope everyone. Feels better and better, and the sun shines on alla U :-)

@Moonchilde Have a great time!

Happy Friday all!