Honored Contributor

Good afternoon!! Its been a busy day here-- one load of wash done. I have cleaned the A/C filter for the Central A/C-- its drying out in the sun now.

I have to get to the grocery store which means clip coupons and make some sort of an organized list and the store that sells the bird seed.

Son came home last night from his 2 week trip to Fla with a neighbor friend. He cleaned out the car and washed it for us. Tomorrow it goes in for an oil change because he put that many miles on the car!!

Have a lovely day everyone!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor
I love both cats and dogs. My current dog, a Havanese, is sometimes called a condo dog because he doesn't require much exercise. He does need company though so I refer to him as a Velcro dog. He's attached to my thigh as I type.
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@kittymomNC

Maybe you should have a lid on your tea! 

cat, iced tea, kitten, star buck, dat was rowan

Cute picture - kitty even looks a little like mine!  And a great idea! 

Esteemed Contributor

tansy wrote:
I love both cats and dogs. My current dog, a Havanese, is sometimes called a condo dog because he doesn't require much exercise. He does need company though so I refer to him as a Velcro dog. He's attached to my thigh as I type.

tansy, your comment is so similar to what I used to say about my little poodle, Sugar... wherever I was, she was always right next to me - I used to say she was "like a growth on my hip"! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

@kittymomNC wrote:

Good morning!  Kitty Meow Hello animated emoticonI just wanted to say thanks to all of you who followed my silly story about the tea spill and my cat.  

Thanks for all the kind comments about my babies after I posted their pictures - they mean(meant) the world to me!  I don't post pictures or say much about my Baby Cat because it still hurts too much, and I thought I could do it last night.  During the four years we battled her kidney disease together, she touched my heart in ways that I can't even describe.  But alas, sometimes when I look at her pictures too much, it's like my heart breaks all over again, and I didn't want to turn this into a sympathy thread - it's been so much fun since MGM started it!

So I took a break last night and feel a little better this morning.  

Betteb - your Kitty is so pretty - is that her name?  I had a little all black female for 13 years named Kitty - she was my "first born"  - my son found her as a tiny kitten.  And Dante looks like one happy cat! (Glad you got some sleep!) 

Noel, it sounds like you have some sweeties too.  I like small cats, and you have two small ones.  My smallest was about 8 pounds - Baby Cat was almost 9 lbs and Missie has gotten a little fat at over 9 lbs.  

So thanks again for all the kind comments - hope everyone has a great Sunday! Dancing Happy Star animated emoticon

kittymom, Kitty is her name. A few months after my mom's Fluffy passed at 18, I rescued Kitty for my mom. She named her Miss Kitty, which fits, she has the cattitude, but it quickly got shortened to Kitty. When my mom passed, Kitty came to live with me. She has been a blessing as we grieved together, she has been a great comfort.

The picture of Dante was taken right after a good belly rub. He is old and has diabetes, so everyday is a blessing. My sister rescued him as a tiny kitten, maybe 4 weeks old, near drowned in a rain filled ditch. That was 19 years ago. 

I love seeing pics of everyone's beautiful fur babies and I love hearing their special stories.

petting-kitty.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Good afternoon Ladies!

I'm embarrassed to admit this but I'm a doggie lover. Woman Embarassed

No need to be embarassed at all- I am ALL about the dogs! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I'm not a cat person. I'm a dog person...but if I ever did get another cat, it would likely be an exotic shorthair:

index.jpg

CUTE!!!!

I love the smashed-in face.

I've got 3 little dogs and they keep me busy but I wouldn't mind having another......can you ever have too many dogs.......

Cute is right! This is Snoopy and here is a link to his web page

http://snoopy409.tumblr.com/

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can We Talk?

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Good afternoon Ladies!

I'm embarrassed to admit this but I'm a doggie lover. Woman Embarassed

No need to be embarassed at all- I am ALL about the dogs! Smiley Very Happy

I like dogs too  

Honored Contributor

Don't get me wrong, I like cats too- they are crazy and beautiful- but I like that I can take my dogs everywhere and they are literally my buddies, my partners in crime. lol

I love doggie kisses, especially when they know I'm sad.

And how they look up at me with those big loving eyes like I'm the best thing in the world to them

And how they love to lay with me on the couch and snuggle.

I just love everything about them.

Trusted Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

I'm not a cat person. I'm a dog person...but if I ever did get another cat, it would likely be an exotic shorthair:

index.jpg

CUTE!!!!

I love the smashed-in face.

I've got 3 little dogs and they keep me busy but I wouldn't mind having another......can you ever have too many dogs.......

Cute is right! This is Snoopy and here is a link to his web page

http://snoopy409.tumblr.com/

Awwww. Those tumblr pics are so sweet.  I love both cats and dogs. I grew up in a dog household only, but with my work schedule, it was easier having cats. It took me a long time to get my cats, but do I ever love them to death. They are American Shorthairs.

P.S. My family almost disowned me over this! 

Once I know get my photos up, I will post my real kitties.

One is a calico color and the other a silvery diva, like these:

images-13.jpeg

images-14.jpeg

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In