Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Recipe from Pinterest

Note from Pinterest:

"In the realm of comforting casseroles, few dishes can rival the mouthwatering appeal of Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin. Picture this: succulent pork tenderloin, marinated and cooked to perfection in a sticky-sweet honey garlic glaze, surrounded by a medley of tender vegetables, all nestled together in a warm and inviting casserole. This recipe is a true testament to the magic that happens when humble ingredients come together to create something truly extraordinary.
During a family gathering, I prepared this Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin casserole as the centerpiece of our meal. As soon as it emerged from the oven, the tantalizing aroma filled the kitchen, drawing everyone in with its irresistible scent. The dish was placed on the table, and the moment we took our first bites, the room fell silent. The tender pork practically melted in our mouths, enveloped in the perfect combination of sweetness from the honey and savory notes from the garlic. The vegetables added a delightful freshness, creating a harmony of flavors that left us all craving for second helpings. It was a truly memorable experience, and one that has etched this recipe into the hearts and taste buds of my family."

Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin

Ingredients:
2 pork tenderloins, weighing ~1 lb. each
⅔ cup of honey
1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
¼ cup of chicken broth (or water)
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
Salt to taste
1 tablespoons of corn starch
Cooking oil

Instructions:
Preheat your oven to 400°F and grease 9x13 casserole dish.
Brush the 1-lb pork tenderloins with oil, and rub with ½ teaspoon of seasoning salt. Put into casserole dish.
In a separate bowl, combine ⅔ cup honey, ¼ cup chicken broth (or water), 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons minced garlic, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, ¼ teaspoon salt, and 1½ tablespoons corn starch. Mix well.
Pour the honey garlic mixture around the pork (not over the pork) in the casserole dish.
Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
Remove the dish from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing the pork.
Serve the honey garlic pork tenderloin slices with the sauce from the casserole dish. Enjoy!

This Honey Garlic Pork Tenderloin Casserole is the perfect dish to bring joy and warmth to your dining table. Whether you are hosting a gathering with loved ones or simply looking for a delicious meal that will please the whole family, this recipe promises to deliver a truly unforgettable experience. So go ahead, save this recipe, and embark on a culinary journey that is bound to leave a lasting impression.

>>>>>>>>
Note:  I saw this recipe on Pinterest today and hope to make it soon.  It sounds delicious.  I think it would go great with garlic mashed potatoes and perhaps Brussels sprouts or a favorite vegetable of choice.  Any suggestions are welcome. 

@AnikaBrodie   I am thawing two tenderloins today, so I may make this tomorrow as I have all of the ingredients.  I had to think of what I could do with the sweet pork leftovers, and decided I could toss them in a stir fry at the last moment just to heat without recooking.

Esteemed Contributor

@hullie  Your brother is really talented, that hutch looks great!  
    everyone:  I started housecleaning this morning and my son texted if I wanted to come to his store for a salad he had a free one for today only. 
  I'd walked Snickers and finished dusting and running the dust mop. I was at the store by 11:30 and he couldn't get online with his app, He said if they're busy at Panara sometimes it's down. Also there was a customer that was browsing. When he left he went to get drink while I watched the store and Tony who kept watching for him. 
   He returned shortly and said their site was down so couldn't order. So, I went to Aldi and picked up lunch items and divided them. I Returned home and had lunch with Snickers and another walk, 

We just cleaned the house and will walk after dinner. The rain stopped by noon so it's windy now and will be colder tonight and tomorrow. 
     I must put flowers down at the cemetery tomorrow. The traffic isn't so bad on Sunday . It's always windy there but I'll do the three arrangements. It gets harder yearl     
🧹📱🛒🍌🍇🍓🍞🐶🧹

Esteemed Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@1Snickers

This photo reminded me of your granddaughter.  I'd love to see her dance and am sure she dances with her heart.  Heart 

@AnikaBrodie  Thank you for the cute little dancer I'll send that to my granddaughter.  When she was that age and a bit older she wasn't very coordinated, ha! I'd bought her a circle skirt and top and told her to twirl as I took a video. She was dizzy and stumbling laughing. 
   Dance has helped her keep slim and now she spins, back bends, does splits, high kicks, etc. She and her mother are at the DC convention this weekend. Sometimes there are classes she takes there with different instructors. 
            🤸🏼‍♀️ 🩰💃

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356  I hope Jason's pink eye gets better soon. 
  Years ago I had a boyfriend who had it and he couldn't go to school until it was better. So be careful that you don't get it. 
         👁️ 💊

Honored Contributor
national cheesesteak day Template | PosterMyWall

Honored Contributor

NationalDayCalendar On X: March 24, 2018 – NATIONAL, 43% OFF

Honored Contributor
Sunday Greetings GIFs | Tenor

Honored Contributor

Springtime Cartoons Make Your Projects Really Bloom With These Colorful  Cartoons Just in Time for Spring - Etsy

Honored Contributor

Palm sunday background. Cross and palm on grey background. Palm sunday background. Cross and palm on grey background

Honored Contributor

3i9rwnohar7elxnsmt96p5ybl4l.png

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller