Super Contributor

Wow, movie will be coming out in June. Saw "Jersey Boys" on Broadway and was so good. Hope the movie is just as great. Good times from the past but the songs are still terrific.

Honored Contributor

Re: Four Seasons/FrankieValli

We saw The Jersey Boys, in Chicago, a few years ago, and really enjoyed it. Loved the Four Seasons, have lots of favorites, so I'm sure we'll see the movie.

Valued Contributor

Mr Sylvia saw the Jersey Boys in Las Vegas one or two years ago ---he liked it a lot--
Esteemed Contributor

saw it twice on stage. Will definitely see the movie. hope I won't be Disapointed like I was in the movie version of Les Miz
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info, I will watch. Ha, you just reminded me of a blast from the past! I remember seeing Frankie Valli (and the Four Seasons) at Steel Pier in Atlantic City, NJ in the 60's. when I was just a wee kid. They were with Gary Lewis and the Playboys.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Frankie and the guys just did a concert here recently.

Honored Contributor

I saw Jersey Boys 2 years ago in Cleveland. It was fantastic. I would highly recommend.

However, I will pass on the movie.

Super Contributor

I saw the show too and loved it! I can't wait for the movie. I had the pleasure of meeting Frankie a few years ago after a concert. That man works non stop! So very nice and shy too.
Respected Contributor

On 4/18/2014 Shelbelle said:

Frankie and the guys just did a concert here recently.

Were the guys the originals?

Respected Contributor

I saw the Jersey Boys in a private performance at a conference. (Not the whole play just sang some songs). It was so much fun. However I think I was one of the only ones at the conference who knew who they were!!