Honored Contributor

It would all be more believable if these shows did not use the same actors (as guest actors) in show after show.

They are using Tommy from Sons of Anarchy as the Arch Enemy that is the mastermind of all things evil.

Good grief! We just saw him on SOA! Couldn't they have found someone equally as talented but not as recent?

I'm sorry, this is a complaint I've used before.

Respected Contributor

i don't recognize some of the actors that go from cable to reg. tv shows, so it doesn't bother me. i think the hallmark channel/movies is the biggest offender, of this practice. that's when it bugs me.

Honored Contributor

I'm very happy to see him back on tv........

Honored Contributor

Dont know him, just another villan to me.

Honored Contributor

Last night's show should not be going in yet another "revenge" direction. It should be its last season now. They should end it (and I am a habitual viewer of the show). Now Margeaux is going to exact revenge on Emily for Daniel's death?? Come on ABC, let the show end. Even the actors are sick of it.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I'm hoping this is the last season. It's a shame, when this show first started it had so much potential. Now when I watch it I find it too hard to follow and it seems like all over the place as if the writers are just coming up with last minute ideas.

Margeaux wanting revenge is ridiculous.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

I love this show and I thought they did a really good job of revamping it this season. Sure, David being alive made NO sense but it was fun again. Last night was terrible. This Malcolm character (who I've never seen before) was like a cartoon character (mustache twirling, bumbling Snidely Whiplash). It has gone off the rails for me. Margaux seeking revenge is beyond ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

ITA, time for it to end. Been there, done that.

Super Contributor

Unbelievable.... A show is about to end and I've never heard of it.. What network is it on??

Respected Contributor

We don't know it's going to end for sure, just wishful thinking.

It's on Sunday nights at 10:00 PM EST on ABC.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum