Honored Contributor

I love Nolan and wish he had a bigger role!!!!!!!It seems like they are running out of ideas now and its getting silly and too far-fetched.........

Honored Contributor

Last season it seemed as though it was nearing the end and the strings were being tied up. It became interesting again. This season they are making a U-turn and it's not ending, they are just trying to prolong it. All they will get is less and less viewership until it dies an ugly death, just like "Lost" did (which I will never forgive those producers and writers for, as I loved that series).

Not quite the same with Revenge, but close.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Probably why the actor who played Daniel got off........

Honored Contributor

He definitely wanted ""off."" He is Emily van Camp's boyfriend in RL.

I think a lot of them want to jump ship right now.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed last night's show, so much better than a few years ago, when it was all that high tech stuff going on.

Esteemed Contributor

Why did Emily reject Jack? I thought she always loved him. She seemed crushed after he walked away.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor
On 3/9/2015 ury said:

Why did Emily reject Jack? I thought she always loved him. She seemed crushed after he walked away.

Margaux said she'd find her weak spot so maybe that's why.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/9/2015 chiclet said:

I watch Suits and the character on there that I just saw the other day is now a character on Revenge (wife of Victorias father in law). They hop from show to show. Must be a shortage of actors. I see this all the time. Spread the work around.

Suits is taped when the regular shows are on their break so the actors can go from show to show easily enough.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.