New Contributor

OMG, Susan! What are those gorgeous shoes you are wearing right now!!!!! Just got the TSV for an anniversary party....fantastic saturated colors. Have to tell you, I'm glad none of my friends shop the Q cuz I ALWAYS have the newest,, hippest and fashionable styles, thanks to you.

Valued Contributor

Someone mentioned Susan's shoes are from Valentino. I have always admired them too. I never considered spending $1,000 on a pair of shoes, but she wears them often, so they must be very comfortable. "You get what you pay for." Very classy and pretty. Hmm...maybe we should treat ourselves!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

She also wears Louboutin's.........also $$$$

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2014 Dona Mia said:

OMG, Susan! What are those gorgeous shoes you are wearing right now!!!!! Just got the TSV for an anniversary party....fantastic saturated colors. Have to tell you, I'm glad none of my friends shop the Q cuz I ALWAYS have the newest,, hippest and fashionable styles, thanks to you.

Really? R U family?

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2014 Dona Mia said:

Sounds like you wrote her script. Hippest? LOL.

Respected Contributor

You know, I don't one thing of hers but I do enjoy watching her ... she's always upbeat and fun. I'd rather be around her than some of you negative people.

She does have the best shoes. I also notice she always has a beautiful manicure.

Not applicable

I've been trying to find out ""desperately"" what shoes Susan Graver was wearing on her Sunday night show 04/06/2014. She wears them quite often and they are ""stunning"". They are a pump style with rhinestones throughout. Are these Valentino's that everyone seems to suggest they are....really would like to know (name of shoe and cost may be helpful too!!)

Thanks!!!!

Super Contributor

Hi Susan! Laugh out loud one post!

Honored Contributor

Glad you enjoy her items. Her shoes always look expensive. I guess because you are a new poster, the rude ones on these boards want to imply that she put you up to starting this thread. However, I think Susan actually has a full life and wouldn't waste her time worrying about what we posters are saying.

Respected Contributor

I would never guess any of her shoes cost a fortune. They look like shoes to me. If they're expensive I would never know, they just look like any other pair of shoes you can buy.