Super Contributor

Whisper Knit tanks...had to return all four.. way to flappy under the arms. Lucky to be able to reorder my typical size...

Regular Contributor

Uh oh! Which tanks did you order? It is very fortunate that you could re-order!

I ordered a chili pepper tank, and did go up one size because the bust measurement seemed small. It should arrive tomorrow, so we'll see if I made the same mistake.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking about ordering up but I ordered in my regular size so hopefully I will be OK.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered my regular size and the fit was just as I like it, not at all form fitting as the "click here" measurements might suggest.

There is plenty of stretch in this ENR WK. I could even have sized down to a Small if I wanted it to be form fitting.

Super Contributor
I ordered the new WK ranks in Chili Pepper, Coffee Bean, Black and White. The click here measurements were just wrong! Oh well that'll teach me! Managed to reorder tho.
Super Contributor

I ordered this in my regular WK size, and while it fits fine, it's going back. I do not like the ENR feel - it's more substantial than regular WK's, which is probably good for the white especially. But, to me the fit is similar to the whittled waist whisper knit styles, and I don't like those on me either. I am plus size (1X) slight apple shape, and I think this density fits closer to the middle and is not flattering on me. Plus it's a bit long...I tend to tuck my other WK tanks in (I always wear them with a jacket) so the length is not as much of an issue, but to my eye, this just doesn't look right tucked in, it's just too bulky. The neck on this was perfect, however - not too low and not too high. I'm disappointed....I looked forward to a white WK tank for a long time. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

I made the same mistake, too, having heeded someone's advice. My WK tank is being returned for a smaller size.