Frequent Contributor

EZ pay day: many Vionic questions...sorry to add one more

Looking for suggestions from those who have a high instep/high arch. I'm thinking it must matter since the previous Rep., at times would mentioned a particular shoe good for those with high arch. I'm sorry - I wasn't prepared today - & to go thru the reviews would take much time.

Thank you for your assistance!

Frequent Contributor

Re: EZ pay day: many Vionic questions...sorry to add one more

reposting -- hoping to hear from some of the Vionic ladies...time running out. ;-)

Respected Contributor

Try the TSV - I know someone who didn't like it because the arch seemed higher than her previous sandals.

Frequent Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Desi said:

Try the TSV - I know someone who didn't like it because the arch seemed higher than her previous sandals.

Thank you for responding. The site kept going down & I was unable to get back to the forums.

Respected Contributor

Darcey, I know, all us busy shoppers crashed the site! Call, maybe they will offer the easy-pay now if you know which shoe you want. After all, you couldn't order then and get questions answered!

Frequent Contributor

On 6/9/2014 Desi said:

Darcey, I know, all us busy shoppers crashed the site! Call, maybe they will offer the easy-pay now if you know which shoe you want. After all, you couldn't order then and get questions answered!

Hi Desi, I just checked to see if still selling @ TSV price & it does say TSV price.Also, still 5 ez pay - seems they're leaving up till Pacific Time. I didn't think that would be the case on the 5 ez pay. I'm trying to 'catch' up - oh the pressure of it all Wink. I didn't prepare myself for 5 ez pay day. Thanks so much for your help!

Respected Contributor

Darcey, you are welcome! Hope you get whatever you couldn't order earlier. I know the TSV is usually available until 3:00 AM because of Pacific time. People were hoping there would be an extension of the easy-pay due to the crash, glad they are still honoring it. Happy shopping!

Respected Contributor

I still was able to get five easy pays after midnight in the west, on vionic flip flops .....came back to get another pair after really liking my first pair, and I have a high arch, and they were comfy from the moment I put them on.