Super Contributor

Does Dooney not offer easy pay anymore? I'm in love with the Small Camilla!!!! Thanks.

Valued Contributor

No they don't. They stopped doing it last year. =/

It's unfortunate.

Honored Contributor

Yep, they deep sixed it, which was a real bummer. I'd heard where they were going to offer some option that would include installments, but apparently that hasn't happened. I've always wondered if QVC had anything to do with their choice to discontinue it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor
Google Dooney Outlets... look for the number for the DE outlet and call them tomorrow. The Camilla is available for 50% off right now and they will ship to your door. Ask for one to be shipped from the warehouse. You will get a brand new bag. The same bag you'd get if you ordered from Dooney.com
Honored Contributor
On 6/7/2014 gilmoregirl said: Google Dooney Outlets... look for the number for the DE outlet and call them tomorrow. The Camilla is available for 50% off right now and they will ship to your door. Ask for one to be shipped from the warehouse. You will get a brand new bag. The same bag you'd get if you ordered from Dooney.com

Oh my... this is too much to pass up... Even if I am on restriction!

Thanks for the intel...

I've actually been to the Delaware outlet when at Rehoboth Beach... Love it there... both the outlet and Rehoboth!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor
You can call any of them, but they are the ones that I call. Super nice, always helpful. There are some AMAZING sales right now... calf convertible shopper... Reg price $298... outlet price?? $89 + $7.50 shipping and tax shipped from warehouse to your door... keep the number and call it often... just ask what the sales are. They are fantastic
Super Contributor

Just called the DE Outlet. Very nice salesperson on the phone! Sadly, she told me the Camilla is not available in any outlet YET. So I may just cool my heels and wait. I have fallen madly in love with this bag in both sizes and also the ostrich version. I'm hoping to get one at a reduced price SOON!

Gilmoregirl ... {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} ... Thank you!