Respected Contributor

This is my first purchase with Lori and loved this top. When it arrived it had no tags at all on it. Does this mean it is a "used" one? Thought it was strange.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Top with Chiffon Pockets and Back Detail

Super Contributor

You mean no hang tags or no sewn in labels?

Super Contributor
Logo only has a printed tag on the inside back neck. There are usually never any other paper or fabric tags sewn in except for a fabric care tag inside on the lower waist area.
Valued Contributor

It's not used. The only line I've ever received with hang tags was Women with Control leggings. This LOGO top was the TSV, right? I ordered 4 and not 1 had a hang tag.

One would think LOGO items would be packaged better considering the rayon fabric, but they seem to be packaged rather horribly. I don't blame you for wondering based on the crinkled plastic wrapping LOGO tops come in.

"as is" items are typically returned/used items that are in good condition, and are marked down in price.

ETA- Isn't it the prettiest top? I love mine. I've been wearing them a lot. I preordered two in September. I machine wash/lay flat to dry- no problems at all.

Respected Contributor
On 10/15/2014 okiebug said:

You mean no hang tags or no sewn in labels?

No hang tags.

Respected Contributor
On 10/15/2014 MOM of Mason said: Logo only has a printed tag on the inside back neck. There are usually never any other paper or fabric tags sewn in except for a fabric care tag inside on the lower waist area.

Thank you so much. Now I know.

Respected Contributor
On 10/15/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

It's not used. The only line I've ever received with hang tags was Women with Control leggings. This LOGO top was the TSV, right? I ordered 4 and not 1 had a hang tag.

One would think LOGO items would be packaged better considering the rayon fabric, but they seem to be packaged rather horribly. I don't blame you for wondering based on the crinkled plastic wrapping LOGO tops come in.

"as is" items are typically returned/used items that are in good condition, and are marked down in price.

ETA- Isn't it the prettiest top? I love mine. I've been wearing them a lot. I preordered two in September. I machine wash/lay flat to dry- no problems at all.

I love this top also, not your normal long sleeve tunic. Yes, I did wonder since it was kind of all "balled up" and no tags. Anyway, I am probably going back for another color (got my usual black LOL). Thanks for the washing tips. Enjoy all of yours.

Valued Contributor

Logo Layers tanks have hang tags indicating they are part of Lori's newest line. I wish all of her garments did to ensure a ""never worn"" item is received. Just my preference.