Valued Contributor

Lost & Found in the Warehouse?

A68993 a silk blouse with beaded pinstripes in navy is now listed in inventory. There is only 1 size: M. Did someone just find a box of these somewhere in the warehouse? Weird!

Respected Contributor

Re: Lost & Found in the Warehouse?

I have that Blouse in the Navy - it is very beautiful!

Wish Louis would be able to offer some Silk Items again!

Respected Contributor

Pretty blouse, especially in navy! Good find, jazzbabe!

Honored Contributor

Seka, would the Medium be too big on someone who normally wears a Linea Small? I think on the click here measurements the Small would be better for me over the Medium.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

On 10/10/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Seka, would the Medium be too big on someone who normally wears a Linea Small? I think on the click here measurements the Small would be better for me over the Medium.

JJM - I purchased this Blouse when I was living/working in the U.S. - that was over 5 years ago. I would wonder where this Item has been for this long - did a Stock Check - there are 21 of them in inventory! And why didn't the Q put this 'found' Item on Clearance! If you were at the upper end of the Size Small - and the price was reduced - I would have said go for it.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to go for it!! I just compared the click here measurements on 2 other silk blouses I own from LDO --A94288 and A89792 both of them that I own have measurements of 42"".

(A94288) I own in Medium and (A89792) I own in Small. I am thinking this might be a luxurious blouse to wear underneath any of his navy suits--- such as the new pinstripe and the PK one that has the zip front jacket from last year. I also own the crepe notch collar blazer in navy and red.

Thanks for getting back to me Seka!

Honored Contributor

The silk blouse shipped as of yesterday and is in shipping limbo right now (probably due to the Columbus Day holiday). I'll review it when it arrives.

Respected Contributor

Look forward to your Review, JJM!

Trusted Contributor

I have this blouse from ages ago in the navy--I wore it with the navy boucle jacket that had the gold piping--also from ages ago. Silk from the old days of Linea has held up beautifully, so those pieces are hard to part with.

I've seen this happen before when they discover a hidden treasure in the warehouse. No wonder they need to charge so much for shipping if they don't have any better control over their inventory than this!

Honored Contributor

My silk blouse just arrived and it has gold sequins on it (the smaller delicate type). The sleeves are 3/4 length and the buttons are goldtone. This is one killer look with the pinstriped navy jacket. I tried it on and it fit perfectly in Medium (I normally wear mostly Small in Linea tops and for reference I wear a 36C bra and have a 32" waist. I tried it with all the buttons closed and I think it looks better with the top button at the collar opened and the collar popped over the lapels of the jacket. It is so nice, I think I'm going to wear it to DH's retirement dinner next month!! The package wrinkles easily steamed out with a hand held steamer.