Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - NEW WK & ENR TUNIC!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE FUCHSIA TUNIC”</h3>

split tunic1

***********This new WK TUNIC SWEATER, A262032……looks deceiving simple, but has a lot of subtle details! It has a very flattering open neckline. Narrower than a Ballet, but more open than a Jewel. The CENTER FRONT has two TUBULAR STRIPS going down the front……from neckline to hem….creating a very clean and finished slit at the bottom. The sleeves are long and so is the sweater….approx. 29 inches long for the xxs, which is what the sample is on my form. The silhouette follows the lines of the body. Since the sweater is in the…….ENR CONSTRUCTION……it does not CLING and lays very smoothly over the body. For those of you who own W Knits in this fabric you know what I’m saying. For those of you who are new to Linea the EVERY NEEDLE RIB CONSTRUCTION [ENR] is a special setting on the knitting machines that uses ALL of the needles and produces a fabric that uses double the amount of yarn than a basic jersey, such as the V-neck or Turtle neck sweaters…This is all very technical, but what it means is QUALITY……….NO ONE at QVC uses this construction, not that they can’t, but is a slower production, and between the time and the additional amount of yarn needed, is a more costly one. I used to make many of my Anne Klein sweater with this ENR construction, and I’m so happy I am able to bring it to you. Another advantage of the ENR construction is….the sweater comes off the machine with a finished bottom, so there is no need to add any additional tubular trims or ribs to finish it, as you would on a jersey sweater. This keeps it light and eliminates any bulk……….We are calling the color above….FUCHSIA…..but as in nature,,,,there are many kinds and shades of Fuchsia……This is a CLEARER, BRIGHTER Fuchsia that can be worn all year. That is the reason I have decided to show it to you two ways….. BLACK for WINTER….and IVORY for SPRING……With the spring version I have it with an ivory Linea ponte skirt and the new CLUSTER NECKLACE. J317112, in the CLEAR…. along with the CLEAR FACETED BEAD GLASS DROP EARRING, J291538. There is also a beautiful Clear Glass faceted bead stretch bracelet, J291536, that looks marvelous with these pieces. I really think this bracelet has been overlooked and definitely fills a void in your jewelry wardrobe……………For WINTER I chose a black WK pencil skirt, A253411 or A237412 [two different lengths], and the same three jewelry pieces in BLACK JET…Add a fabulous patterned LINEA BODY TIGHT to add that something special!….Actually, both looks work for Winter and Spring!……………………………….. ……………………………………………………………………..enjoy………………. much Love…………………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE IVORY TUNIC”</h3>

split tunic2

………………………….Fall….Winter…..Spring or Summer…..a beautiful IVORY SWEATER is always a beautiful choice……..In the IVORY, the detailing of the TUBULAR STRIPES down the front really show at their best. It gives the sweater such an expensive look, and that’s because this kind of tubular detail is used on high quality sweaters. The more hand linked tubulars used the more expensive it becomes to produce. …..Worn casually with black jeans or leggings, such as the BLACK SUPER PONTE legging above, A259098, Reg. or A257343, Petite, or a little dressier with the NAVY WK PENCIL SKIRT in the ENR construction [a must have essential], A253411, you simply can’t go wrong. For my FASHIONISTAS….wear this with my LINEA BODY NAVY BACK LACE TIGHTS, A260032…. No matter what jewelry you choose it will all work………..pearls……gold, gunmetal or silver bead as those above, J296893, [there are two strands in the photos]…..the SILVER fish pendant, J288023, are all good options. My new group of metal STUD EARRING , J317109, are ESSENTIALS that will be welcome when you are looking for a little something to go with your statement pieces…………An Ivory sweater is instant LUXE!………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

…………………………………………………………………….enjoy………………………………….much Love…………………………Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE SPRING GREEN TUNIC”</h3>

split tunic1

………………………For all of my GREEN LOVERS……I think you are going to adore this brand new…………SPRING GREEN. It is a PURE, CLEAN GREEN….and if you have never tried green…..maybe it’s time…..For all of my REDHEADS rejoice….you will look amazing in this color………………………..IVORY and NAVY above…..BLACK and GRAY……are just four colors you can wear as bottoms to this fabulous color. …..For the more daring try another color….especially with a pencil skirt…If you own my NAVY LINEA BODY LEGGING…..wear it with this sweater and a fabulous GOLD FLAT SANDAL this SPRING…… definitely a compliment getter!…Pull it all together with accessories…….Metal wise…..SILVER or GOLD all look great….so does GUNMETAL for an edgier look………….I love the MULTI CROSS NECKLACE, J270119, [in this case two in GOLD], worn with this TUNIC……Here is a case where LONG ON LONG REALLY WORKS!………………..enjoy……………..much Love…………….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK TUNIC”</h3>

split tunic3

You know if I want my wife to keep talking to me…..BLACK is a must…..shown here with the STONE pant avail in REG,A259702, and PETITE, A259705…..and finished off with two of the GUNMETAL BEAD NECKLACES, J296893, and the GUNMETAL DEMI HOOP EARRING…..NOW AVAIL!…….These are the clothes I love to design……..This is who I am as a Designer…………………………..enjoy………………much Love……………………….Louis

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - NEW WK & ENR TUNIC!

I want all colors, of course, but will settle for IVORY and GREEN. Yep, no black!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Isn't this fabulous!! If I can't get the swing sweater this will work just fine. I love everything about this sweater; the neckline, long sleeves, length, shape; the new colors are wonderful and ENR is like the cherry on top! LOVE{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 gardensla said:

I want all colors, of course, but will settle for IVORY and GREEN. Yep, no black!

Perfect. I want the fuchsia and the black. I can see the black over my white silk pants and that clear necklace for a wedding I have coming up in late April. OK, maybe the ivory too. I like the green also, but I have to stop myself!!

Respected Contributor

Loooove these! Need basic ivory (have enough black), then green or pink. Not usually a pink person, but that pink looks so bright and happy.

Never tried ENR before, is it heavier or lighter than WK? I'm in Florida and haven't had many opportunities to wear my WKs much this season {#emotions_dlg.sad}, so curious how the ENR compares.

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Isn't this fabulous!! If I can't get the swing sweater this will work just fine. I love everything about this sweater; the neckline, long sleeves, length, shape; the new colors are wonderful and ENR is like the cherry on top! LOVE{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

HAPPY LADY -I agree - LOVE this Sweater! I managed to get only one Swing Sweater (Black) - and wear it all the time - and as there are no more - this new Sweater is perfect! The ENR Construction is my favourite!

Valued Contributor

On 1/13/2015 mjunkie said:

Loooove these! Need basic ivory (have enough black), then green or pink. Not usually a pink person, but that pink looks so bright and happy.

Never tried ENR before, is it heavier or lighter than WK? I'm in Florida and haven't had many opportunities to wear my WKs much this season {#emotions_dlg.sad}, so curious how the ENR compares.

Good morning mjunkie.... I was just watching A87423 video and Louis explains WK ENR knitting vs WK regular knitting called jersey. If you can, take a second and go there to view; it is very informative. ENR WK is heavier than the regular WK.

Esteemed Contributor

It is thicker and heavier than WK. It's the extra weight due to more yarn that makes it hang so beautifully.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

It is thicker and heavier than WK. It's the extra weight due to more yarn that makes it hang so beautifully.

Thanks so much for replying. I'll still be getting at least one, but maybe not all three I'm eyeing. I love my WK swing sweaters (or whatever they were called) but haven't gotten to wear them much. I know I shouldn't complain, but I wish it would cool off a bit here! Don't want to get too many spring colored sweaters that I can't wear, but these look gorgeous, don't want to pass them up.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for replying. I'll still be getting at least one, but maybe not all three I'm eyeing. I love my WK swing sweaters (or whatever they were called) but haven't gotten to wear them much. I know I shouldn't complain, but I wish it would cool off a bit here! Don't want to get too many spring colored sweaters that I can't wear, but these look gorgeous, don't want to pass them up.

Your WK swing sweater is ENR construction!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat