Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - NEW WK & ENR TUNIC!

JJM -

Thanks, I did see the space dyed skirt on Louis' blog. I had forgotten what it was called. Thanks for the reminder. I was in a panic that I missed somethingSmile Beautiful skirt and top - just not for me - TG!

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 BklynKinsey said:
I spent some time yesterday reorganizing my WKs---I store them in "cubes" separating the T-Necks, the Long Sleeved Tops, the Cardigans, the Tanks and Sleeveless Tops, the Pants and Scarves/Shawls, and the Pencil Skirts---I am shocked at how many pieces I have. I need nothing for the rest of my life!

Sheesh: I have my WKs arranged similarly. As I was arranging them, I started to count them (sweaters and tops only, not counting pants or scarves) and after 85 I just stopped counting. I kept saying to myself, this is insanity! But, of course, after seeing these new tunics, I plan on buying the fuchsia, green and maybe the black.

I do wear mine all the time and love all the styles and colors.

I also have all my Feather Jersey in a cube and all my Poly Span Tops in a Cube---those cubes hold tons, as well as other things in other cubes. I got my Cubes at Target but then they discontinued them. They were a hard outer cube that hooked together both horizontally and vertically and then the Fabric Cubes slide in. I got the Black outer cubes with the Wheat/Ivory inner cubes and a couple of Black Printed inner cubes just to break up the look. They are all lined up/stacked up along my closet wall.

As for just my WK sweaters and tops, including cardigans, I counted 93 thus far---and that is just various WK tops. I'm loving this new Fuchsia Tunic, but seriously......talk about excess. This may just be the year I get my conspicuous consumption under control. Last year was very, very excessive and I will not repeat that for sure...but it is hard to go cold turkey, so I'll have to make some sort of buying plan and stick to it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Lyn08 said:

Last time, I only purchased one swing sweater (Mulberry), and was so disappointed everything sold out in my size. I'll most likely purchase two of these sweaters. I'm tall, so I'm not worried about the length of the tunic. Not sure of color yet (I have auburn hair and blue-green eyes).

Lyn, it is 1.5" longer than the ENR Swing Sweater, so it will definitely work on you if you are tall.

Respected Contributor

What a lovely surprise on a dreary, cold day--springtime colors in a gorgeous WK ENR tunic sweater. I want to pick just one, but all the colors are wonderful.

Respected Contributor

What a lovely piece!! I think I must have this one.
Esteemed Contributor

I would be interested in any feedback on the fit of this top vs the swing tunic. What I am wondering is if it looks like it will fit closer to the body? The swing top didn't work for me at all. And what I can't figure out is if it was just due to the extra fabric at the bottom or also because of the rounded collar. This tunic looks like it is a closer fit...which for me is good. But because I am very full busted...a round collar can over emphasize my chest. Just curious as to what you ladies think Thanks in advance.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

On 1/13/2015 kate2357 said: I would be interested in any feedback on the fit of this top vs the swing tunic. What I am wondering is if it looks like it will fit closer to the body? The swing top didn't work for me at all. And what I can't figure out is if it was just due to the extra fabric at the bottom or also because of the rounded collar. This tunic looks like it is a closer fit...which for me is good. But because I am very full busted...a round collar can over emphasize my chest. Just curious as to what you ladies think Thanks in advance.

By the time you get this information this item might be sold out. Since this a new item and not a reorder the measurements won't be available until ordering time and there seems to be a lot of positive likes in this one. Just like the swing top. That one blew out in no time and is not coming back as the original one. Louis is going to offer again but with different necklines. Since you are asking for feed back on fit that will take about 2 weeks or a little less for buyers to receive and try on and then review. There are always a return here and there but this one is so neutral in design and gorgeous practical colors there should be few returns.

For me, I will spend the ridiculous s&h to get home and try. I missed out on the olive swing sweater and really wish I had that color. Got the black and love. Sometime if you wait you lose out. Maybe when you watch the presentation you will have a better idea of fit for you.
Good luck!!!

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 kate2357 said: I would be interested in any feedback on the fit of this top vs the swing tunic. What I am wondering is if it looks like it will fit closer to the body? The swing top didn't work for me at all. And what I can't figure out is if it was just due to the extra fabric at the bottom or also because of the rounded collar. This tunic looks like it is a closer fit...which for me is good. But because I am very full busted...a round collar can over emphasize my chest. Just curious as to what you ladies think Thanks in advance.

From appearance alone, it appears to fit closer to the body---I am confident of that. You should AsK Louis on his blog if you don't trust your eyes when you look at the Sneak Peeks.

Respected Contributor

On 1/13/2015 MarilynM said:
On 1/13/2015 gardensla said:

I want all colors, of course, but will settle for IVORY and GREEN. Yep, no black!

Perfect. I want the fuchsia and the black. I can see the black over my white silk pants and that clear necklace for a wedding I have coming up in late April. OK, maybe the ivory too. I like the green also, but I have to stop myself!!

Gorgeous! I'm getting fuchsia, black & ivory and making a notation about your outfit for future use. So elegant!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of tunics either, but the way Louis styled these outfits is simply wonderful. Just about no one in my "circle" dresses this nicely. Guess that's why I have many, many Linea jackets that still have their tags on. Wish I knew about Louis when I worked. Of course toward the end of my working time, the ladies weren't dressing up at all. I love Louis' styles.