Contributor

Where is David tonight....no In the Kitchen?

Honored Contributor

david is live on qvc plus tonight for in the kitchen with david.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

How do you get qvc plus?

Super Contributor
It's a separate cable channel or you can log onto qvc.com and watch it from there.
Honored Contributor

live stream

http://www.qvc.com/LiveShowDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1&channelCode=2CH

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
It's a secial jewelry day, so no kitchen show today.
Respected Contributor
I hate this QVC plus. hardly anyone gets it and they are airing shows I like on it. During St Patricks programming they put 2 hours on prime time. Those who work essentially missed the entire Irish segment because it ended at 7pm.
Respected Contributor

What is QVC +? I've never heard of it.

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Sunshine Kate said:

What is QVC +? I've never heard of it.

Get even more QVC® in one day with QVC Plus®! With everything you know & love about QVC—PLUS the convenience of seeing original & previously recorded programming—QVC Plus is the new way to watch more of what you want.

check your local provider to see if you get the channel or watch the stream via the link i posted in post #4. i get it on my comcast service.

Honored Contributor

I started watching it on Plus from my laptop, but, wasn't the same and the products didn't interest me , so , just called up my sister and turned off the Q LOL

On the main page there's a link you click on that advertises he's on, but, just not on your TV.

Q must be under new managers, lots of changes it seems.