Valued Contributor
I missed very beginning of the show and thy were saying something about him as I tuned in. Anyone hear what they said?
Respected Contributor
He has the day off. Mary Beth is hosting the show.
Super Contributor

Just heard Mary Beth say he has the day off - and then add she taught him all he knew. She had to explain a food processor to him at one point. All in good fun.

He's come a long way since then. Anyone know if his pad thai recipe (veggie version) from last Sunday is up someplace? It had an interesting twist with soft tofu worked into the sauce.

Honored Contributor
On 8/24/2014 mustbuyless said:

Just heard Mary Beth say he has the day off - and then add she taught him all he knew. She had to explain a food processor to him at one point. All in good fun.

He's come a long way since then. Anyone know if his pad thai recipe (veggie version) from last Sunday is up someplace? It had an interesting twist with soft tofu worked into the sauce.

It's on his FB page...a video.

Super Contributor
On 8/24/2014 terrier3 said:
On 8/24/2014 mustbuyless said:

It's on his FB page...a video.

Thank you so much, terrier3! I don't do FB, but hopefully I can still watch it.

Honored Contributor

I am watching and ENJOYING the show with the Marys! It's WONDERFUL!!!!

Super Contributor

He said on Facebook that he was on a work assignment having to do with the new cookbook.

Super Contributor
MB just said something about him being back in a couple weeks. I'm surprised he didn't mention anything last week.
Honored Contributor

Wonder who is doing Wed. night show?

Esteemed Contributor

They have been saying a no meat cooking day today...................where is it ?????