Trusted Contributor
I never thought I'd miss David. How many times can one woman say ""wow""in one presentation. What a vocabulary.
Trusted Contributor
On 8/24/2014 NYwoman said:
On 8/24/2014 champagnepoodle said:

He has a cook book signing event.

Can't sign a book that has not been published yet. It is in the final stages.

Why not? His last cookbook had a couple dozen ""reviews"" posted before it was ever sold.

Respected Contributor
On 8/24/2014 qvc15049 said:

Perkup

Is this the change that you have been craving?

Did you feel compelled to buy something?

Did you order anything?

Maybe its not the host but maybe the limited variety of products, the high cost and high shipping and handling?

Try to forget your distaste for a male host selling these items.

Did you or were you tempted to buy anything?

Maybe the product is the problem and not David.

Sorry. I tried to answer your questions, and when I clicked submit it didn't posts the answers. Guess it timed out.

I'll try again later when I have more time.

Respected Contributor
On 8/24/2014 PalmTree11 said: MB just said something about him being back in a couple weeks. I'm surprised he didn't mention anything last week.

He did.

Honored Contributor
On 8/25/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:
On 8/24/2014 PalmTree11 said: MB just said something about him being back in a couple weeks. I'm surprised he didn't mention anything last week.

He did.

I thought on FB he said he was on assignment...maybe finishing the book?

Trusted Contributor
Hello, foodies… I’ve got some exciting news to share…Trisha Yearwood will be on In the Kitchen with David this Sunday! She’s bringing a Ceramic Skillet Set with her and here's just a page out of the cookbook that comes with the set...Risotto with Fennel and Green Asparagus! Risotto with Fennel and Green Asparagus Trisha will be doing an Instagram takeover for me, so if you're not on Instagram yet, now's the time to sign up. My dear friend Mary Beth Roe will introduce Trisha to all of you at home as I’ll be away this week doing some cookbook promotion. I’ve also asked Mary Beth to sample Sunday’s recipe, our next “meatless meal,” and she has kindly obliged. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at it, Penne with Garlicky Greens…a perfect back-to-school, busy-weeknight meal.
Super Contributor
On 8/24/2014 SarahW said:
On 8/24/2014 NYwoman said:
On 8/24/2014 champagnepoodle said:

He has a cook book signing event.

Can't sign a book that has not been published yet. It is in the final stages.

Why not? His last cookbook had a couple dozen ""reviews"" posted before it was ever sold.

That's not unusual. I get e-mails from Amazon all the time for books that are not yet published or available and they always have reviews. I'm sure there are people who get advance copies of any kind of a book solely for the purpose of reviewing them.