Esteemed Contributor

Paging Sammycat -bling alert

137-118. 11ct of pure garnet. It's breathtaking. That's all I can say.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Sammycat -bling alert

Replying to the Bling Alert -- wowzers! Let's watch and make sure it's not too dark -- it's hard to source stones that big and not have them get murky. Bling fingers crossed!

Thanks for the official bling alert -- DH laughed out loud when I told him I got the bling signal. I told him this is serious, official bling business. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Replying to the Bling Alert -- wowzers! Let's watch and make sure it's not too dark -- it's hard to source stones that big and not have them get murky. Bling fingers crossed!

Thanks for the official bling alert -- DH laughed out loud when I told him I got the bling signal. I told him this is serious, official bling business. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Your hubby is cracking me up, lol. I thought the stone was 5cts. I was shocked to see it's 11 cts. It looks like my Hessonite ring. Will be watching for the color. I don't want it to look brown when it's presented. I love the setting. Have to say the sapphires are tiny as usual, but that's ok. This ring is so pretty. I expect it to be around 299 TTV price. By the way, I gave chucks TTV rings, a poor review.
Esteemed Contributor

Let's hope for great color. Which rings of Chuck's did you give a poor review? I've got ""senioritis"" and can't remember.

Esteemed Contributor

Let's hope for great color. Which rings of Chuck's did you give a poor review? I've got "senioritis" and can't remember. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It was his TTV diamond ring. They looked bigger on the tv, didn't have much sparkle on the red one. The blue had more sparkle. I was disappointed in the size of the ring. Have to say, those rings was my worst purchase from ShopHQ. I'm sticking with only Michael's rings from now on. Let's just say, Chuck's TTV rings just didn't wow me.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Let's hope for great color. Which rings of Chuck's did you give a poor review? I've got "senioritis" and can't remember. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It was his TTV diamond ring. They looked bigger on the tv, didn't have much sparkle on the red one. The blue had more sparkle. I was disappointed in the size of the ring. Have to say, those rings was my worst purchase from ShopHQ. I'm sticking with only Michael's rings from now on. Let's just say, Chuck's TTV rings just didn't wow me.

Now I remember them! They were pretty but I ended up cancelling my order for the blue. He does better with the gemstones, I've found, especially stack rings (I'm a closet stack-ring junkie when I'm not in the mood for a big solitaire). The only reason I shy away from Michael's rings is the gold metal...I wish he would tone it down a notch! Otherwise they are beauties.

Well let's see if he knocks this one out of the park!! Stay warm -- our schools here in southern PA are already closed tomorrow during this horrible cold weather.

Respected Contributor

Curious minds need a link, photo or an item number! I love to dream!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2014 skyblue said: Curious minds need a link, photo or an item number! I love to dream!

The item # is in the first line of the original post. It's for a ring on ShopHQ.

Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2014 skyblue said: Curious minds need a link, photo or an item number! I love to dream!

The item # is in the first line of the original post. It's for a ring on ShopHQ.

Thank you! I read it quickly on my iPad and missed the number!
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2014 skyblue said:

Thank you! I read it quickly on my iPad and missed the number!
Hi SkyBlue. Don't miss out., Friday at midnight.