Frequent Contributor
I am sitting here looking at my little Christmas tree with colored lights. As a child, I loved lying underneath the tree, looking up at the lights. I like both clear and colored lights but I have to say colored is my favorite. What do you like best?
Honored Contributor

Colored.

But, I also have a PINK cat tree. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the Christmas tree that we got from the Q years ago ( and just died this year) that had a choice of white, colors, or white and colors together. I always had on the white and colors together, it was beautiful and brighter than just colored alone.

Frequent Contributor

I'm a white lights all the way kinda gal. I also decorate my tree in all white, silver, and clear ornaments too.

Honored Contributor

Blue lights are my favorite. When I was growing up we had big blue lights on our real trees.

Honored Contributor

I prefer multicolor but DH prefers white. Since we moved to Fl 4 Christmases ago we have had white. However, the mulitcolor lights we used to put on our real trees in Pa are now on the hedges outside of the sliding door in the LR so I can see them from in the house, so we both get what we like. In front of the house DH decorated our palm trees with white lights.

Trusted Contributor

For nostalgic reasons, I prefer the multicolored lights. My preference is to have a tree that says home, not a staged looking tree. It just depends on your style of décor. Both are lovely.

Trusted Contributor

White lights for me all the way. However, DH has a Star Trek tree, and that one has multi colored lights.

Contributor
I have one of those trees that has a foot pedal and you can choose white or colored or morphing lights. Some days I'm in the mood for white; other days it's colored lights. I like having a choice.
Respected Contributor

I've always liked white lights because they remind me of stars in the sky. As a child, I loved the real twinkling lights.