Honored Contributor

Does the jewelry turn your skin green or have the color wear off? Any problem with earrings and allergies? Any comments on their stuff?

Valued Contributor

Re: Charming Charlie, Any Good?

I have bought several things from Charming Charlie's and they are fine but please understand, if you are sensitive to costume jewelry then you "MIGHT" have a problem. I have sensitive ears and sometimes an inexpensive earring will make my ears scratch but it is random and not specifically from CC. I have bought expensive costume jewelry and my ears scratched.

The quality is fine to mix in and wear with your clothes but I would exercise care and take it off when you get home also, I would not wear the same piece every day and "NOT" Expect it to turn. I have a lot of costume jewelry and this store is a nice place to get colors of jewelry and items that you would not want to INVEST large amount of money.

For example, I love some of Joan Rivers' jewelry but sometimes I don't want to invest 100.00 in a pin or a certain necklace, so I take note of the style and find a similar (not exact of course) but similar dupe and get 6 necklaces for the price of one.

I'd give it a try, they also sell nice purses, shoes, wraps etc. I like this store.

Honored Contributor

IControlMy Happiness, I love your screen name. The use for these items is just what I want. A little color without breaking the bank. I hope the purses don't look plasticky, in person.

Honored Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Mindy D said:

IControlMy Happiness, I love your screen name. The use for these items is just what I want. A little color without breaking the bank. I hope the purses don't look plasticky, in person.

Their clothes and accessories are in a wide variety of colors and patterns, their store is arranged by color. I have a few scarves and hair things from them, inexpensive and fun

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I think it is a fun store! Lots and lots of choices. I think the quality is fine. I have never had a problem.
Honored Contributor

A coworker of mine gets some really attractive things in there.

Super Contributor

Shop there all the time and never have a problem. They do have nickel free if you have sensitive ears.

Respected Contributor

Love their purses! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} What I like is how everything is arranged by color, so if you're looking for some accessories to go with a particular outfit it's easy to find what you want.

Respected Contributor

I love to shop at this store! But, it is costume jewelry, and you get what you pay for.

Honored Contributor

Although things can be inexpensively made, most of the time if jewelry turns you green then you probably have high acid content in your skin where another person would be fine.