Honored Contributor

What did everyone purchase from Beauty Day?

nothing for me! I watched on and off for a few hours, but to me it was too repetitive and it lost my interest pretty quickly!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What did everyone purchase from Beauty Day?

When was beauty day? I guess I completely missed it. They seem to be having a lot of beauty days...

Super Contributor

Nothing!! Worse beauty day ever IMO. Every time I turned it on there was that weird guy with the Hairmax.

Super Contributor

Nothing- my hair is too short for rollers. I am waiting for the BE TSV coming in September. I had purchased a set of BE shadows prior to Saturday.

Super Contributor

Turned it on and off through out the day, found nothing but the same old stuff other than the hot rollers that seemed to be on every five minutes.
Super Contributor

Turned it on and off through out the day, found nothing but the same old stuff other than the hot rollers that seemed to be on every five minutes.
Respected Contributor

Nothing. I was out most of the day anyway. The hot rollers were too expensive, in my opinion. I already have a good set of ceramic-lined rollers that are a third of the price and you get more rollers, too. So no go for me.

Honored Contributor

Not one single thing from QVC, but I'm working on a list for other beauty purchases later today.

Super Contributor

Not a darn thing....pretty boring IMHO, I have lost interest in the Q's shows lately, so repetitive, not enough new products or kits from the vendors. I did order the new BE TSV for September, but nothing else.

Respected Contributor

Nothing...yawn....