Respected Contributor

Nordstroms Sale Only On Online?

I would like to buy the Clinique Cheek Pops Blush but I was wondering if it is only online and not in the store. I would like to try before I buy. The are a few dollars cheaper online sale. I know Clinique has the GWP but I really don't care for what they are offering.Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Nordstroms Sale Only On Online?

The special prices are only valid with online orders; you will not get the discounted price in-store.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Respected Contributor

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Go try in the store and tell any sales associate that helps you that you want to order online because of the online-only sale. Most sales associates will be able to help you place the order online from the store. I believe that the associate gets credit for the sale if you place the online order with him or her.

Frequent Contributor

If you are referring to the 10% off sale on cosmetics going on through April 21st, then yes, you get the discount in store as well. I bought quite a few cosmetic/fragrance items in store and got the discount. They are matching Lord & Taylor's friends and family sale, if it's on sale at L&T then ditto at Nordstrom.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/16/2014 MarbellaSpain said:

If you are referring to the 10% off sale on cosmetics going on through April 21st, then yes, you get the discount in store as well. I bought quite a few cosmetic/fragrance items in store and got the discount. They are matching Lord & Taylor's friends and family sale, if it's on sale at L&T then ditto at Nordstrom.

This is correct. I was in Nordies and was told the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why I didn't get the email about this since I'm a member/rewards card person.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

You can always return an online order to a store. Or, as another poster stated, the sales associate will be happy to take your order in the store as she/he will get commission on it. They love for "you" to do that. I try to help out the SA's all the time.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

VaBelle, I was kind of peeved about not getting a head's up, as well. Especially after all the money I already spend on cosmetics at Nordstrom.

Contributor

On 4/17/2014 pjoy said:

VaBelle, I was kind of peeved about not getting a head's up, as well. Especially after all the money I already spend on cosmetics at Nordstrom.

This is how I feel Smiley Sad...what is the code for this 10?..is Trish McEvoy included in the sale?...thanks much Smiley Happy