TSV(R) Preview
60 Members and 18502 Guests Online

straitgirl's Activity

Re: Angel is Engaged!!!

In Quacker Factory 1422590341.367

On 1/18/2015 Kachina624 said: They look like brother ans sister. I was just going to post that same thing. They could have used a better picture for sure. Not a fan of hers anyway. Continue Reading

Re: Connie on Shop HQ

In Fashion Talk 1422590188.553

I can only watch two of there hosts. Sarah Anderson & the other one that looks like her & is always on with Dimitri for the TTV. Cannot stomach Allison. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa Robertson Auditioning for a Red Carpet Job on Facebook?

In Fashion Talk 1422590051.143

On 1/28/2015 kalikokty said: On 1/27/2015 Bestdressed said: Lisa is auditioning for a red carpet job on E network, ShopHQ host, HSN host, Food Network show, Dennis Basso designer, Judge for Miss America, Project Runway, A coach on the biggest loser, a couture designer, an actress, a preacher, a teacher, a tour guide in Italy, a musican, a dietitian, jewelery designer, starting a cosmetic company, an interior decorator, life coach, candle stick maker... I know, I forgot.... there is still more... You forgot "writing a roasted veggie cookbook", becoming a go kart rider instructor, and int... Continue Reading

Re: Missing Joan Rivers

In Fashion Talk 1422589916.693

I miss my Friday night fix of Fashion Police. Continue Reading

Re: The Story, Lisa

In Fashion Talk 1422589812.117

Why does anyone care where Lisa goes. I just wonder why her picture is still up on the blogs. Continue Reading

Re: Sandra Bennett's Oops during Dooney Show?

In Fashion Talk 1422589699.17

I saw that show & didn't even notice. Some people take offense at anything that's said & call racist. I don't think Sandra has a hurtful bone in her body, and don't understand why a thread would be started on this. Continue Reading

Re: Best Place To Live In South Carolina

In Viewpoints 1422501487.233

There is no place hotter, more humid and miserable than Florida in the states. Phoenix & Vegas are hotter, but the humidity isn't there. Continue Reading

Re: For all the Singles Ladies... (myself included)

In Viewpoints 1422500761.537

On 1/28/2015 chrystaltree said: On 1/28/2015 minkbunny said: Sorry to go off/topic, OP. Cute graphic I married young but had "freedom" after my late husband died and before I met this one - about four and a half years. I had a good time, dated, traveled, went places with friends. But, then, well - what can I say? I fell madly in love and got married again. I will say that while there is something to be said for freedom there is also something to be said for being able to look across a room at a party, see "him" talking to some friends, and smile to myself because I can say "that's my husband... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1793
1 2 3 4 ...1793Next