Creede Silver Sale
16 Members and 12821 Guests Online

straitgirl's Activity

Re: I need me some Billy Miller!

In TV Talk 1412220754.3

On 9/28/2014 robomo said: Me too! I'm only watching GH because of Michelle Stafford (whose character on GH makes Phyllis look like an angel!) and I can't wait to see Billy Miller. I like the new Billy on Y&R. but he is not, nor will he ever be, Billy Miller! Y&R was really, really stupid to let three of their best go and GH was REALLY smart to pick up two out of the three. I can't stand GH, but watch it just to see my old favs from Y&R. I am so with you robomo. I only started watching GH because of Michelle Stafford & Billy Miller. The old Abby is there too as Lulu. I have... Continue Reading

Re: General Hospital ~ October Thread

In TV Talk 1412220453.79

Finally Billy Miller appeared today, even tho wrapped in bandages. Hope they come off soon!! Continue Reading

Re: Y&R - COMINGS & GOINGS new Adam

In TV Talk 1412220352.8

On 10/1/2014 MathisFan said: JMO but he looks way too young to play Adam. I guess no one will fill the void, for me at least, that Michael Muhney left. I'm still not liking Burgess Jenkins as Billy either. Granted, he's better than David Tom but he's still no Billy Miller. No one is going to replace Michael Muhney or Billy Miller. Both choices for the new Billy Abbott have been a bust. Saw Billy Miller on GH today, all wrapped in bandages, but definitely him!!!!!! So excited. Continue Reading

Re: Former QVC Host Dave King - on General Hospital now

In TV Talk 1412220101.123

Just what they need on GH, another actor that can't act. Continue Reading

Re: DWTS....Julianne Hough

In TV Talk 1412219990.487

I think she is adorable too and a pro at dancing. Continue Reading

Re: Turbie Twist Hair Towels

In Beauty's Best Gifts 1412172921.76

Got some at Ross just last weekend. Why would you pay Q's price + s&h. Continue Reading

Re: RE: thread about forums not bustling with activity

In Viewpoints 1412172336.787

It's been this way ever since the Q team joined the forums. Continue Reading

Re: Gas Stove Knobs

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412172140.77

Mine also must be pushed in & turned, and they are electronic start. I am a fanatic about checking them before I go to bed especially if I have used the oven. I have a detector in the laundry room, right off the kitchen because my large dog sleeps in there. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1711
1 2 3 4 ...1711Next