WEN by Chaz Dean
43 Members and 10702 Guests Online

pupcakes's Activity

Re: Where Did B. Mak Go?

In B. Makowsky 1409191841.18

I doubt Kathy felt dissed at all, since she made far more money than his line did. Google their homes if you feel sorry for him or her net worth. Continue Reading

Re: Jill's S'mores Cobbler Recipe?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409191727.817

Sounds awful. I'd prefer a good peach cobbler. Continue Reading

Re: Rachel Ray Bubble & Brown and cracking

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409191664.417

They had her dish at Ross last year, but decided to pass. Also sell at Kohl's. Continue Reading

Re: Snacks you can't put down

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1409191530.503

peanut butter filled pretzel bites green olives Continue Reading

Re: Marie Osmond Gone?

In The Q We Love 1409190900.61

I don't know, but she was on The View today & looks great. Sure wish I had bought her Olive doll when it was a TSV years ago. It's worth a bunch now. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone ever have a good experience with on-line dating, like OurTime.com?

In Viewpoints 1409190637.533

Not a chance I'd date anyone from an online site. Continue Reading

Re: Last night on the Fashion Police show

In Viewpoints 1409190501.393

Kelly wears the most hideous hair & clothing, I don't respect her view of fashion at all, but then look who her mommy & daddy are. Continue Reading

Re: Dogs on Restaurant Patios Approved By Gov. Brown

In Viewpoints 1409190284.657

On 8/27/2014 kachina624 said: Not in a restaurant, but this morning I went to Walmart and there was a woman with an about 4 mo old golden retriever puppy lying quietly in her grocery cart. I sure wouldn't want to put my food in that cart after a dog had been in it. I'm sure it's probably illegal to bring a dog to a grocery store. I used to work at Walmart for two years part time & anyone can bring a dog in. Employees aren't even allowed to ask if it's a service dog. Employees actually take a CBL (training) on this. The exception if it's unruly you can get a manager & ask that the d... Continue Reading

Re: Dogs on Restaurant Patios Approved By Gov. Brown

In Viewpoints 1409189883.113

In Flagstaff there are many outside cafe's in old downtown that allow dogs. In fact the cafe's set out water bowls for them. It doesn't bother me at all and I've never seen any but service dogs inside other eating places. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 1690
1 2 3 4 ...1690Next