TSV(R) Preview
11 Members and 16992 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: Is anyone ordering the Mally kit that was shown tonight?

In Beauty Banter 1422399666.417

I just bought my second one of these kits, so guess you could say I really like it. The only item that is not so good for me is the lip gloss. It is a pretty loud pink. I hope you like the kit when you get it, too! Continue Reading

Re: WACOAL BRAS - What is your experience with wear? Need advise pls.

In Fashion Talk 1422316515.15

Yes, I had the same problem with Wacoal. I wore them many years ago...have not worn them recently. I did like the quality of the brand, but I did not think they held up well enough. Same issues as you with the underwires, but my bras didn't last even as long as yours. FWIW, I washed mine in a lingerie bag in the washing machine, and hung to dry. Not in this lifetime am I going to hand wash a bra. Continue Reading

Re: How was Joy Mangano on QVC?

In The Q We Love 1422105345.377

I think she was a tiny bit more reserved on QVC, but maybe they all were back then. It was a looooong time ago. But basically, IMO, she has never been easy to watch. Continue Reading

Re: Lori's laced bottom top

In Fashion Talk 1421803832.217

On 1/20/2015 iluvhandbags said: On 1/20/2015 pupwhipped said: On 1/20/2015 iluvhandbags said: On 1/20/2015 pupwhipped said: On 1/20/2015 MarilynM said: On 1/19/2015 ChillyTulip said: She looks absolutely ridiculous in that----as do the models. That's a look for a pre-schooler, not a grown woman. And a "bargain" at almost $73. I agree with you. It would be cute on a 6 or 7 year old, but silly on anyone older than that. It really was something else. I'm 59 years old. I'm getting together with my high school girlfriends soon for a long weekend. Think I will purchase this top. I really want to ... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421802574.083

On 1/20/2015 Portia said: Sometimes the rudeness around here is just not to be believed. Suppose for a minute you and OP are having lunch. She says, "I found this top I just LOVE, but it's $80. Had to let it go. That's just too much money." Would you respond with, "That's the ugliest top I've ever seen. It's ridiculous! It looks like something a six-year old would wear!" Would you? You are absolutely RIGHT! I am going to try and remember what you said here from now on out. The comment I made concerns how this top would look and work on ME.....it would not. But that has nothing to do with any... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421800563.173

On 1/20/2015 iluvhandbags said: On 1/20/2015 pupwhipped said: On 1/20/2015 MarilynM said: On 1/19/2015 ChillyTulip said: She looks absolutely ridiculous in that----as do the models. That's a look for a pre-schooler, not a grown woman. And a "bargain" at almost $73. I agree with you. It would be cute on a 6 or 7 year old, but silly on anyone older than that. It really was something else. I'm 59 years old. I'm getting together with my high school girlfriends soon for a long weekend. Think I will purchase this top. I really want to see the look on their faces when I show up wearing it. And I w... Continue Reading

In Fashion Talk 1421792777.393

On 1/20/2015 MarilynM said: On 1/19/2015 ChillyTulip said: She looks absolutely ridiculous in that----as do the models. That's a look for a pre-schooler, not a grown woman. And a "bargain" at almost $73. I agree with you. It would be cute on a 6 or 7 year old, but silly on anyone older than that. It really was something else. I'm 59 years old. I'm getting together with my high school girlfriends soon for a long weekend. Think I will purchase this top. I really want to see the look on their faces when I show up wearing it. And I want to see just how fast they call the guys from the funny far... Continue Reading

Re: ISOMERS, SKINN, ELYSEE, PERRICONE, GROSS, ETC. ??

In Beauty Banter 1421787762.873

I hesitate to give beauty product advice. I am one who could use some advice, not give it to others. Ha! But given that you mentioned you use one of Dr. Brandt's products already, I really like his GLOW overnight resurfacing serum. It is a retinol product that is gentle but effective. That's all I got. Continue Reading

Re: O/T When you're home, what do you have for lunch?

In Fashion Talk 1421769925.087

On 1/19/2015 Jazzgrl said: Pup, I so understand. It is just something about getting out and the variety. Though, as I said I do eat at home most days, that doesn't mean I wouldn't love to get out. If it makes you happy and you are healthy..most days, have fun! Hey, want to meet for lunch?! Yes, let's meet for lunch, but we will have to eat in my car. HA!!! That's another thing that is soooooo crazy about my deal. I eat in my stupid car! I know most of you must think I'm nuts....well, I might agree with you. But something about eating lunch at home depresses me a little. And usually whatever ... Continue Reading

Re: O/T When you're home, what do you have for lunch?

In Fashion Talk 1421711212.93

I have a serious issue in this regard. I go to some fast food kinda place almost everyday....drive thru. I try to get a salad or a grilled chicken sandwich on most days. But some days it's a burger or burrito. But my deal is, I HATE to eat lunch in my own home. I'm sooooo weird! Getting out and grabbing a bite makes my day. Yes, there are some days I do eat at home. I have about three things I will do at home. I eat two big spoonful's of peanut butter and a few crackers. Or, I eat a turkey sandwich with some chips. Once in awhile we have some leftover Chinese take-out and I eat a bit of that.... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 123
1 2 3 4 ...123Next