Back-in-Stock Fashions
75 Members and 12363 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: How Do You Make Yours????

In Recipe Swap 1414762313.263

Years ago I had a recipe where you wrapped bacon around smoked oysters....it was surprisingly good. Continue Reading

Re: Stick to the script...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414336246.817

On 10/26/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: I don't think even QVC ever dreamed that people would watch QVC endlessly, hour after hour day after day. The presentations must present all the same information so people who only watch a particular program get the same info as someone who watches a different presentation with a different host. If you're seeing so much repetition, I think that's a sign that you're watching to much QVC! I think you are exactly right, Buck-i-Nana. And I think I do...watch too much QVC. HA! Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone had a dental implant....I am going to a dentist for a consult for one...

In Beauty Banter 1414329741.84

I had a tooth implant on my right front tooth two years ago. An oral surgeon did the tooth removal, bone graft, etc. My regular dentist had my implant tooth made and fit it in when the time came. I had to wear the flipper tooth for a little over four months. The problem with my flipper tooth was that I could not eat with it in my mouth. The part that fit up in the roof of my mouth was so thick that I just could not eat with it in. Sooooo, every time I ate I was snaggle puss. Needless to say, I did not go out and eat in public much. Everything went well, although the tooth implant does not fee... Continue Reading

Re: Are you a FOODIE OR EATIE????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414279729.63

On 10/25/2014 ical said: Humans are trapped in a body which places demands all the time upon the individual. If humans were truly free from this trap, they'd be neither a foodie nor an eatie. So as an individual, I don't let the body order me around with frivolous demands of stuffing things into this thing called a mouth. I choose when and what I want to feed such "body" and therefore pick carefully so that stupid thing called a "body" won't break down when I want to enjoy the things which interest me. My body now follows my commands. And it is rewarded with a nice butt and low cholesterol. ... Continue Reading

Re: Are you a FOODIE OR EATIE????

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1414275509.163

On 10/25/2014 Desertdi said: I graze I'm a hungry heifer. Continue Reading

Re: B&BW some seasonal 3 wicks on sale

In Candles 1414272589.37

On 10/25/2014 terrier3 said: On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said: Yes, the three wicks are two for $22. I'm not sure for how long. And after you buy the first two, all the rest are $11...meaning you don't have to buy four or six to get the discount....you can buy three or five, etc. Also, use the code 4628 in the store to get 25% off your entire purchase. I highly recommend the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle candle. It smells really good. Happy Shopping! I did my damage yesterday. LOL! I recommend the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle too!!!! I am burning one in the living room now and have an oil diffuser in the bedroo... Continue Reading

Re: Ellen Degeneress

In For the Home Talk 1414202175.967

On 10/24/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said: On 10/24/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: On 10/24/2014 mousiegirl said: On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said: On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said: Ellen is a hoot!!! Carolyn's gonna earn her money tonight trying to keep up.....or reign in. Following up on my own post here. Hmmm, I think Carolyn needs to chill out a little and go with the Ellen flow. She seems a little uptight...not belly laughing and enjoying the ride. Lighten up, Carolyn Baby! Maybe some other QVC host might have been a better fit with Ellen??? There were many belly laughs, but Caro... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414198849.413

On 10/24/2014 Buck-i-Nana said: On 10/24/2014 mousiegirl said: On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said: On 10/24/2014 pupwhipped said: Ellen is a hoot!!! Carolyn's gonna earn her money tonight trying to keep up.....or reign in. Following up on my own post here. Hmmm, I think Carolyn needs to chill out a little and go with the Ellen flow. She seems a little uptight...not belly laughing and enjoying the ride. Lighten up, Carolyn Baby! Maybe some other QVC host might have been a better fit with Ellen??? There were many belly laughs, but Carolyn does have to keep her wits about her to do her job. I agre... Continue Reading

In For the Home Talk 1414197760.007

On 10/24/2014 luvpoos said: I'm not crazy about the things I have seen, but I do think Carolyn is the perfect host to pair with Ellen. They both are so funny. Nice to see something different. luvpoos, see my post. Isn't it funny how we all see things differently? I LOVE Carolyn, but think at the start of the program she was a bit off...she seems to be getting better as the show goes on. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 106
1 2 3 4 ...106Next