Back to School
92 Members and 10227 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: Hair Types - What's Yours?

In Beauty Banter 1406494760.28

My hair is like hay. I try not to get too close to horses or cows in fear they might try to snatch a bite. Continue Reading

Re: How about "whimsy" in home decor? Do you like it?

In For the Home Talk 1406494425.287

I'm all about whimsy.....it's just what I like. Continue Reading

Re: Very Strange Smells

In Health & Fitness 1406494073.253

I was smelling smoke off and on for quite awhile. It was annoying and weird. Then it became worse and was more on then off. I finally went to see an ENT. He said it was likely from chronic sinus issues and gave me antibiotics to take for SIX weeks. I told him my GP had already given me a ten day course of antibiotics several weeks prior. It had not helped. He said ten days was not long enough. Well, about five weeks into taking the medicine I was still not better and I was beginning to wonder. The Doctor had told me that if it did not clear up to come back and he would do an MRI or Cat Scan o... Continue Reading

Re: Best Food Item QVC Sells Is?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406070862.69

Hate to admit it, but I buy items and they get crammed in the freezer and then I forget to use them. So bad on me! But, the one item that I ate every last one of and very much enjoyed was the Southwest Tilapia. I just don't cook fish normally, but I do like it. I made this mostly when hubby was away and I just wanted something for myself that was quick, OH SO EASY, and delicious. I usually nuked one of those little flavored rice packets to go along with and it was a very good meal. I will be reordering more of this item. Oh, and always have a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to go on top of them.... Continue Reading

Re: Pores on red nose???????????

In Beauty Banter 1405866924.1

On 7/20/2014 Campion said: I swear by Hanskin, which is a Korean BB cream. It has SPF, primes and covers well. It takes down my uneven redness. If you apply it lightly, you can use powder foundation over it. If you put it on a bit heavier, it works alone. The color is fairly irrelevant unless you are a deeply rich color, in which case it may be too light. Your Hanskin link goes to a Fagor pressure cooker....with steamer basket insert. Continue Reading

Re: Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair Skin Nails TSV 7/13 will include...

In Health & Fitness 1405269282.24

Okay, somebody please give me a kick in the butt here. I have several of Andrew's vitamins but I am horrible at actually taking them! I've even taken the time to put them in a seven day pill container deal and have it sitting on my bathroom counter. I just walked by it a minute ago and shamed myself into at least taking the all in one vitamin he offers. I looked at the rest of them and just couldn't stomach it. How do y'all take all these pills??? I know, I know, just do it. I think one of my problems is I don't eat much for breakfast so I tend to put off taking the vitamins till I have lunch... Continue Reading

Is the silver Regent watch hard to read??

Last Reply by floss 84 1405266403.077 | Started by pupwhipped in Judith Ripka

With the very beautiful, but also darker face on the silver Regent watch, I am wondering if it is hard to read? When they show the gold and the silver watches together the gold seems so much easier to read. I'm at an age where these kind of things are important to me. I'm closing in on the dreaded 60. Yikes! Thanks for any thoughts! Continue Reading

Re: Cooked Fresh turnips and turnip greens in Ninja 3 in 1

In Recipe Swap 1405181681.667

Thanks for the idea. I love my Ninja and need more recipes for it. I also love turnip greens! Continue Reading

Re: Carolyn Pollack: What Are You Loving? What Are You Buying?

In Carolyn Pollack 1404515961.69

On 7/4/2014 ennui1 said: Someone should tell Antonella that it's rude to refer to Carolyn as "she" when Carolyn is sitting right next to her. I soooooo agree with you here. Other hosts do it here and there, but Antonella does it constantly. I just don't get it. Continue Reading

Re: Recovery from Hyterectomy

In Health & Fitness 1404515608.713

Had my hysterectomy 17 years ago...best thing I ever did.....well, that and my recent bunion surgery. A piece of advice I got made good sense. The care you take of yourself over the next six to eight weeks will impact how you heal for the rest of your life. Meaning.....TAKE IT EASY! It was a bit hard for me to follow because after three plus weeks or so I felt pretty darn good. But then I read somewhere, or was told by my doctor, that my insides were still like mince meat. And even though you are allowed to return to exercise and an active life at six to eight weeks, your total healing takes... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 101
1 2 3 4 ...101Next