Better Than Black Friday
84 Members and 17162 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: Whipped Argan Oil?? Total lie about ingredients.

In Beauty Banter 1416782373.937

On 11/23/2014 65and fabulous said: All of these ingredients are safe, skin-nourishing and plant based. They are found in all the good creams. I am impressed with the list, and upon reading it, I now understand why everyone loves this cream. Not everyone loves it. Way too greasy for me...would not absorb into my skin. I returned it. We are all different. Continue Reading

Re: Do you put raw eggs in your cornbread dressing???

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416712801.787

Thank you all so much for your kind responses. I appreciate each and every one of them. We all learn something along the way. I can tell you that from the time I was a little one I knew how to make homemade cornbread. So, that's not my problem here. And I know my mom added onion and celery to the dressing, along with a few HARD BOILED eggs. I don't think she added much sage or poultry spices, if any at all. I can't remember if she added biscuits, white/wheat bread, saltine crackers or any of the other bread type additives that you see in many recipes. And I sure can't remember if she added ra... Continue Reading

Do you put raw eggs in your cornbread dressing???

Last Reply by PamelaSue72 1416758646.863 | Started by pupwhipped in Kitchen & Food Talk

Just curious. I'm almost 60 years old and have yet to perfect my cornbread dressing. Horrors! I've tried this, that, and the other recipe. I was just now wondering about the purpose of the raw eggs...I see recipes with and without them. Wish I had my mother's recipe. It was so good. But she died 34 years ago when she was 58. I was 24....and I wasn't into recipes and such back then. And, if you would like to share your momma's recipe with me, please feel free. Or, if you have any tips, I would love to have them. Thanks for any help, pup Continue Reading

Re: David wine tasting

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416514907.607

I hold mine wrong all time, but my wine doesn't mind. BTW, where did the OP run off to? Continue Reading

Re: How Can I Dress Up Canned Cranberry Jelly?

In Recipe Swap 1416438902.05

Never tried it, but this certainly dresses up a can of jellied cranberry sauce...courtesy of Paula Deen. I love cream cheese with cranberry sauce, and I have made up my own jello cranberry recipe using the whole cranberry sauce in the can, raspberry jello, cream cheese, pineapple, and nuts. Paula also has a recipe where you slice the jellied sauce and spread a little cream cheese and nuts between two slices. Sounds........interesting. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/paula-deens-layered-cranberry-sauce-recipe.html Continue Reading

Re: Frozen Mashed Potatoes- Any experience pro or con?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416437568.487

On 11/19/2014 Lotus~ said: By far,the best I've ever had....and they are usually on sale. (in the refrigerated section) I add butter and heat on low heat on the stove top, till heated thru. Delicious....and no one will know the difference. I've never even seen these. Where do you buy them? I only have a Kroger or Walmart to shop at. Maybe I've seen them but didn't pay any attention as I do really like the Country Crock ones. I agree with the poster a post or two up, I didn't really care for the Bob Evans brand. But that's just me. Continue Reading

Re: Do you have a special dinnerware pattern you use for Thanksgiving?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416436880.613

On 11/19/2014 CaliKat said: My grandmother passed her Thanksgiving dishes down to me. The pattern is called Friendly Village, and they were made by Johnson Brothers in England. Beautiful! And can be used for both Thanksgiving and Christmas. Love the cups and saucers. Continue Reading

Re: Frozen Mashed Potatoes- Any experience pro or con?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1416435796.933

On 11/19/2014 misspammie said: my very 'good cook' family turned me onto Country Crock mashed potatoes,,,in the deli dept. in a brownish crock container. I hope this is the name,,,,Jimmy Dean maybe???? you'll know it when you see it. and it's deliciousd The Country Crock mashed potatoes are very, very good. They even have three different flavors, original, garlic, and loaded. It's just my husband and me so I've gotten lazy and no longer make homemade mashed taters. Now, to feed 12-14 is gonna cost you. But, for a special dinner where your frazzled and just don't want to fool with peeling an... Continue Reading

Re: Terrific new Candle Impressions set

In For the Home Talk 1416355495.663

Yes, thanks for posting this. I had not seen them and they do look nice. I like the three different patterns on the glass. Thank you. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 111
1 2 3 4 ...111Next