76 Members and 18837 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: O/T does your husband or significant other wear...

In Fashion Talk 1429475305.417

My husband dresses like he doesn't have two nickels to rub together. Drives me nuts! Continue Reading

Re: When was the last time your changed your hairstyle?

In Fashion Talk 1429237141.697

On 4/16/2015 lolakimono said: I have thick, wavy hair, and I am super lazy. I am a "wash and wear" girl. I do not own a curling iron, flat iron, (or a clothes iron for that matter) and the last time I used a blow dryer was probably to do some sort of craft. I have the Meg Ryan 90s hair (don't worry, I just cut it like this; I haven't had it SINCE the 90s ). It has to be thinned out big time. If I don't get it cut every 6 weeks, I start to look more like Keith Urban. Or, even worse, Billy Ray Cyrus! OMG, now that's funny. Luv you, lolakimona! Continue Reading

Re: When was the last time your changed your hairstyle?

In Fashion Talk 1429236880.65

Oh, this is so easy for me. My home is stuck in the 90's, and my hairdo is stuck in the 70's. Continue Reading

Re: What shoes is Pat wearing on Graver show, Thursday a.m.? Plaid slip-on?

In All About Shoes 1429215737.993

I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE NARROW FEET! And yes, I meant to yell. Continue Reading

Re: Injections in Knee?

In Health & Fitness 1429187537.297

Thanks for letting us know, patticakes. I went back and looked up the date of my cortisone injection and it was 2/6. As I mentioned before, I had good results with it, but now I can tell it is slowly beginning to wear off. One of my problems is a Baker's cyst and I've heard and read varying opinions on that one. I will be going back to my doctor soon to talk this over. I only saw his Physician's assistant last time. She gave me the results of my MRI and the injection. I want to speak to the ortho doc and really understand more about all the stuff I read on my MRI results. The brand of gel sho... Continue Reading

Re: What is going on with the more recent Ripka pieces?

In Judith Ripka 1429136704.48

On 4/15/2015 BLB said: I AM SO SORRY! I feel like a fool. I know my eyes are bad, but not this bad. My husband looked at the ring with a magnifying glass and saw what I thought were black tiny scratches. It was the markings. Judith Ripka 925 Italy. I sent back the tubogas necklace so I can't check that, but there may have been tiny markings somewhere on it as well. So sorry for starting a non issue. Don't worry about it, BLB. We've all been there in one way or another. I can't see squat at this point. Hubby and I are the same age (59), but he has the most remarkable close-up vision! He is my ... Continue Reading

Re: New website format??? Problems?

In Fashion Talk 1429015989.727

There is no excuse for the overlapping problems. How stupid! And sometimes I have to sneak up on the forums button at the top on the left. If I scroll up to it like I did before, I get all these drop down choices from the words above it. I would be embarrassed if I created this new hot mess. Continue Reading

Re: Cover photo--anyone know what necklace this is on the bust Shawn is next to?

In Fashion Talk 1428954742.647

Looks like there was a prior thread about this necklace, not a real positive one, though. https://community.qvc.com/forums/jewelry-talk/topic/473400/lori-goldstein-jewelry.aspx Continue Reading

Re: QVC doesn't know where my order is ...

In Q Did What? 1428931090.167

I had this happen with a TSV Little Giant Ladder, of all things. Status would say "no tracking information available." I had to wait eighteen days, or whatever it was, to see if it might eventually show up. Nope, it did not. I guess it was lost in space. I called customer service and they sent out a replacement ladder. When it arrived, it was dented! We sent it back and gave up on Little Giant Ladders. Guess we just weren't meant to have one. Continue Reading

Re: Buyer beware, if you are sending back jewelry

In Jewelry Talk 1428852203.927

I just think you really need to give some thought to risk and cost benefit here. I typically use QVC's return labels, but I don't send back all that much merchandise. Recently I returned a piece of jewelry that was close to $300. It never made it. I called customer service and she asked me if I used QVC's return label. When I said yes, she said no problem, and the credit was issued lickety split. I was glad I didn't have to worry and sweat over that one! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 138
1 2 3 4 ...138Next