TSV(R) Preview
135 Members and 13586 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

I love watching Lidia Bastianich!

Last Reply by saversmom 1396911021.743 | Started by pupwhipped in Kitchen & Food Talk

I don't get the create television channel at my house, but I can watch it at my MIL's house. I so enjoy watching Lidia Bastianich on this channel. I don't think she translated well on QVC selling her wares, but I think her cooking show is so great. I could watch her all day! She makes my mouth water most every time she cooks something. I love EVERY thing about her. Do you have a favorite chef/cook on TV you like to watch? Continue Reading

Re: J290857 Reversible Sodalite/leather pendant...LOVE!

In Carolyn Pollack 1396829398.987

Obviously the wrong item number...should be J290854. Alijoi has a nice review of the item. I really like the two very different looks to this pendant, but it might be a tad too small for my taste. I'm a big ole girl. Ha! But still........I'm ever so tempted!!! Thanks for pointing it out to us/me. pup Continue Reading

Re: My new favorite mashed style potatoes - these were soooooo goooood!

In Recipe Swap 1396826328.55

Sounds really good...I love garlic....and I'm a big fan of fat, too! And I think we all know as far as fat goes, there are always options. Try making it with half and half, then whole milk, then 2%. You might be surprised at how low you can go. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Continue Reading

Re: I Bought A Veggetti

In Health & Fitness 1396824731.11

I almost bought that thing on Friday, too. I was wanting it more for pickled cucumber, zucchini, squash type salads. Know what I mean? I don't know that I would ever use it for anything else, so I passed it by. Let us know what you think when you give it a crank. Ha! Continue Reading

I want the 36" love knot necklace in gun metal......NOW!

Last Reply by crdlb 1396494352.917 | Started by pupwhipped in Linea

Do any of you out there think there's a chance in heckola that the 36" love knot necklace will come back in stock in the gun metal color? I have the gold tone and the silver tone, but I want the gun metal...NOW. I know it is available in the 18 inch, but that just doesn't work for me. I also don't understand why QVC doesn't give Louis a shot at an on air jewelry show. They've certainly given on air time to some "interesting choices" in the past. The Linea jewelry seems to sell online pretty well already. Why not showcase it to the QVC masses??? But bottom line, I want the 36" love knot neckl... Continue Reading

Re: So....Shawn just said this

In Beauty Banter 1396441936.437

On 4/2/2014 pupwhipped said: Later in the evening when she was selling the $270.00+ beauty kit she said we all want to look "youthefied." Feel free to correct me on the spelling of this word as I've never heard it before. Shawn can come up with some doozies! Oops, my mistake. The beauty kit was priced at $257.28. Continue Reading

Re: So....Shawn just said this

In Beauty Banter 1396441614.537

Later in the evening when she was selling the $270.00+ beauty kit she said we all want to look "youthefied." Feel free to correct me on the spelling of this word as I've never heard it before. Shawn can come up with some doozies! Continue Reading

Re: Which vegetables do you combine or

In Recipe Swap 1396387549.907

Drizzle asparagus spears with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Plop several cherry tomatoes (I like the cherub ones) on top of the asparagus and roast all in the oven till the tomatoes just start to pop. Continue Reading

Re: Very whimiscal Easter living room

In For the Home Talk 1396204633.723

On 3/29/2014 graycatsrule said: I can't open the link. My style is less is more. I can't open the link, either. I thought I was the only one. Continue Reading

Re: Canyon Road Mixed Metal 30" Link Necklace

In Carolyn Pollack 1395953274.973

On 3/27/2014 kathoderay said: On 3/27/2014 pupwhipped said: If you don't mind, which email had 20% off? I saw the one with the new colors in her cuff where there was 20% off on those items, but I'm not seeing anything else. Thanks for any help. I might just want to try this necklace, too. I have the enhancer already. I hope you like your new necklace. pup The April stone of the month is MOP. The 20% off code is: MOP14 Enjoy your new necklace pup! Thank you so much! And thanks to all you nice ladies. I ordered it...can you say lickety split? HA! appreciative pup Continue Reading

Page 1 of 99
1 2 3 4 ...99Next