National Garden Month
121 Members and 18313 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: What Makes Your Perfect Tossed Salad?

In Recipe Swap 1427759660.467

Salad DRESSING.....and lots of it! Continue Reading

Re: Which dress gets your "yes"?!

In Fashion Talk, The Q We Love, Hosts & Personalities 1427747982.473

Definitely #2.....to go with your beautiful blue eyes. Continue Reading

Re: Why would this be?? Every friend I had in high school, has had knee replacement,

In Health & Fitness 1427725406.857

Arthritis and my obsession with this thing years ago is what I think has made my 59 year old knees crabby.....oh, and I am overweight now, too. Continue Reading

Re: Have you ever gotten AMAZING results from skin care?

In Beauty Banter 1427572048.75

On 3/28/2015 Montana said: On 3/28/2015 pupwhipped said: Ladies, which Vitamin C products do you use and recommend? I've never used it, although years ago I do recall buying some kind of Dr. Denese Vit. C item and I did not care for it. But honestly, I probably did not give it a fair chance. TIA if you care to share. pup I use Isomers Vit C serum. It makes my skin look radiant and doesn't cause break outs. I just started layering the Vit C over the Copper P (for healing) and am pleased with the results. Thank you very much! Continue Reading

Re: josie maran

In Beauty Banter 1427560380.457

On 3/28/2015 3dogMom said: Pupwhipped, I am scent sensitive. I can tell you that her unscented is truly that..no scent to speak of, vanilla is light, the citrus is a light scent kind of like a dreamsicle but grown up, and she had a white tea that was to die for! And the coconut is nice too, subtle..not overbearing at all. Her fragrances tend to be light handed, which I like. Really good stuff! Thank you, 3dogMom. I appreciate that information. As I get older, I can't do scents quite as much as I once did. Good to know that these are subtle. Hey, I'm a Mom to three dogs, too, down from a high ... Continue Reading

Re: Have you ever gotten AMAZING results from skin care?

In Beauty Banter 1427554203.303

Ladies, which Vitamin C products do you use and recommend? I've never used it, although years ago I do recall buying some kind of Dr. Denese Vit. C item and I did not care for it. But honestly, I probably did not give it a fair chance. TIA if you care to share. pup Continue Reading

Re: josie maran

In Beauty Banter 1427553766.613

I was watching yesterday and saw a set that had six small containers of body butter. I was very interested and hoping they were six different scents so you could get a whiff, so to speak, of several of her fragrances. Turns out three of them were unscented, and the other three were vanilla peach, I think...some kind of vanilla scent. Anyway, needless to say, I did not purchase. I wish she would do a sampler set with all the fragrances she offers, and maybe one unscented. Now that would be nice offering! Continue Reading

Re: Who is getting the IT TSV??

In Beauty Banter 1427475817.38

I was going to get it as I've never tried any of the IT foundations. But I just don't like illuminizers of any kind. I also saw a YouTube review by HotandFlashy. She is 50 and loves the regular IT CC cream, but did not like this one with the illuminizer. I'm almost 60 so I am going to pass. Continue Reading

Re: My gunmetal fish necklace does not seem right.

In Linea 1427422550.177

Ladies, thank you so very much. I am so glad I asked about this here. Alas, the gunmetal chain is just not like the other two fish chains I have. And now, three of you have agreed. I will keep it, of course, as I adore these fishies. But I do wish this gunmetal chain was more flexible. Oh well, two outta three ain't bad! Thanks to you all. Continue Reading

Re: Gold, chivron style with pins in them upper half of ring, bottom half solid band. Made in Texas I believe.

In Jewelry Talk 1427394038.24

Don't know what you mean by style, but the ring probably was by Imperial Gold. Did you buy it a very long time ago when IG was on QVC? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 136
1 2 3 4 ...136Next