Creede Silver Sale
37 Members and 9824 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: Brigham and Women’s nurses sue over flu shot mandate

In Health & Fitness 1411910364.61

I've got a swell idea. Let's everybody in the world not take the flu shot any more and just see what happens. Yeah, right. I think we all know what will happen. My husband got the flu on Christmas Eve morning last year...he went straight to bed. Four days later I got it. I went directly to the doctor as soon as my symptoms started. I was tested and it was confirmed to be the flu. I was prescribed Tamiflu. It was too late at that point for my husband to take Tamiflu and have any benefit. We both suffered through. We had no Christmas whatsoever. But, obviously, we are just glad to be alive as I... Continue Reading

Re: Is this a joke? Hands down, the dumbest product on the Q

In For the Home Talk 1411515019.667

12 drummers dumping 11 pipers pooping 10 lords a leaking 9 ladies wiping 8 maids a_____ YOU fill in the blank, I'm at a loss on this one. 7 swans a stinking 6 geese a going 5 gold rings (on the toilet bowl, of course!) 4 calling turds 3 french farts 2 turtle toots and a Poopourri in a pear tree Continue Reading

Re: Is there hope that Leahs shoe show has shuffled off the lineup

In Fashion Talk 1411479557.2

On 9/20/2014 Colonel Meow said: On 9/20/2014 blrc said: Your post is difficult to understand. Sentences with punctuation would help. I've often thought the same thing when reading OP's other posts, including this one. Too hip to be bothered by those pesky periods and commas. Continue Reading

Re: BBW Fall 2014 candle scents...what's good?

In Candles 1411416670.413

On 9/22/2014 Rustys mom said: On 9/22/2014 pupwhipped said: I was in a store a couple weeks ago where they were burning the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle and it smelled soooooo good. This was before the 2 for $22 event that ended yesterday so I did not buy any that particular day. I went last week to get the candle at my local store with the sale price and they had none in stock.....said it had been a super popular fragrance. I caved last night and ordered online to get them. Hope they smell as good in my home as they did in the store. I have one left from last year and bought 2 at one of the 2/22 sa... Continue Reading

Re: All the Luminara candles are gone

In Candles 1411390810.15

I wonder if that might show up on another home shopping channel. They may just be relocating. Ha! Continue Reading

Re: BBW Fall 2014 candle scents...what's good?

In Candles 1411390606.61

I was in a store a couple weeks ago where they were burning the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle and it smelled soooooo good. This was before the 2 for $22 event that ended yesterday so I did not buy any that particular day. I went last week to get the candle at my local store with the sale price and they had none in stock.....said it had been a super popular fragrance. I caved last night and ordered online to get them. Hope they smell as good in my home as they did in the store. Continue Reading

Re: Ban the Mom Heel!

In Fashion Talk 1410961110.223

Much ado about fashion nothing. Continue Reading

Re: Please share your recipe for apple pie filling ~ thank you.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1410194759.693

Love your pictures, and want to eat that pie right now!!! Continue Reading

Re: Joan, Kathy and a sheep?

In Beauty Banter 1410098990.017

Those were the days my friend.....we thought they'd never end. Continue Reading

Re: NBC Tribute for Joan Rivers

In Joan Rivers Classics Collection 1410022095.597

On 9/5/2014 chickadee88 said: Just watched a tribute on NBC for Joan. Very well put together. They said on QVC she was a billion dollar vendor. Hubby and I were watching this when they mentioned the billion dollar business Joan had done for QVC. Hubby looked over at me and grinned......let's just say I have contributed substantially to Joan's success here on the Q. I will truly miss Joan, and as an only child myself, my heart breaks for Melissa. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 103
1 2 3 4 ...103Next