TSV(R) Preview
142 Members and 15946 Guests Online

pupwhipped's Activity

Re: What Vegetables Can You Just Not Stand To Eat?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413982637.71

I like them all...I pretty much like ALL foods.....and I pretty much look like I like all foods! Continue Reading

Re: Two BIG complaints about small stuff in lot of new cookbooks

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413982146.34

Sooner, I totally agree with you....and I love Doc Martin, too! Continue Reading

Re: What's the secret to making a GREAT garden salad?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413981852.513

I like to chill the individual salad plates or salad bowls prior to serving. Makes the salad seem even crispier. Continue Reading

Re: O/T How do u deal with in-laws that u absolutely hate?

In Beauty Banter 1413763353.58

On 10/19/2014 BellaCarro said: On 10/19/2014 smileshannon said: On 10/19/2014 corismom said: Do you remember Hurricane Katrina? If so you will understand my story. DD lives in New Orleans and was evacuating with new baby GD, dog & cat. She had driven for hours in the blazing heat and got to her in laws in New Iberia. They refused her entry unless she left her cat & DH dog outside. We're talking Katrina here. She said she could not do that but had packed kennels but still NO. She left in the pouring rain with the baby & pets and drove as far north as she could. There were no phones... Continue Reading

Re: Great place for chili recipes?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413758859.057

Call me crazy, I don't care. I've used Bush's Chili Magic in the can for years. In fact, I have a pot cooking on the stove RIGHT NOW. I do not go by the recipe on the can. I don't like a lot of meat in my chili. The can calls for one pound ground beef browned with one onion. Then you add one can of chopped tomatoes and the can of Chili Magic. My recipe is one pound ground beef (or maybe 1-1/4 pound) browned with the onion. Then I add two cans chopped tomatoes (fire roasted is good!) and two cans Chili Magic. The Chili Magic says to heat up everything for 10 minutes or so then serve. NO WAY!!!... Continue Reading

Re: Altert! Albany is on with Isaac...

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1413594909.307

It's not good......it's just really not good. And I'll bet you dollars to "my stars and garters" that Albany and Isaac do NOT care AT ALL for each other. VIBES DON'T LIE! Albany is...is?.....is passive aggressive. YES, that's it! Continue Reading

Re: 'You're so vain'....as the song goes..........

In Fashion Talk 1413587719.427

On 10/17/2014 brewhaha said: She had one eye on the monitor as she watched herself gavotte You are such a hoot.....consistently one big HOOT! Continue Reading

Re: Jane Brown on Isaac's show

In Isaac Mizrahi Live! 1413567993.653

I really like the jacket, but the scarf looks like she has a wreath hanging around her neck. That's exactly how I feel when I put a scarf on. I'm totally overwhelmed. They just don't seem to work on me.....and I'm no petite thing! Continue Reading

Re: And then came the frog, and I fell in love

In Judith Ripka 1413503564.89

On 10/16/2014 BGDC said: A horny little toad he is!!!! Oh no, ain't nothing "little" about him. He's a honking, horny toad! Too cute...I love critters. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 104
1 2 3 4 ...104Next