Share the Love
152 Members and 16401 Guests Online

seaswirl's Activity

I miss Pat and Dan in the morning.

Last Reply by ValuSkr 1397589313.637 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

I think Pat and Dan are great in the morning. I feel like they are like my neighbors. The scheduling seems to have changed so much lately, and they are rarely on together. Continue Reading

Joy Mangano's readers....

Last Reply by TrishaMntka 1397337349.227 | Started by seaswirl in Fashion Talk

Does anyone know if they'll be "today's special" on HSN anytime soon? I'm desperate for some new glasses. Thanks. Continue Reading

Re: Calling All Natural Curly Tops. Help Please?

In Beauty Banter 1396957590.447

To all the curlytops: My hair is almost shoulder length in front, a bit longer in back. My problem area is what would be called the bang area, which if I pulled it straight down forward comes below my nose. I just don't know how to style this. I style it to the side, but I end up having to wear a headband or my glasses on top of my head to keep it held back. Any suggestions, i.e. let the top grow longer? Get it cut shorter? What do you all do with that part of your hair? Continue Reading

Re: Best place to have my white gold ring rhodium plated?

In Jewelry Talk 1395954647.55

It's solid white gold. I didn't buy it from QVC. Continue Reading

Best place to have my white gold ring rhodium plated?

Last Reply by esmeraldagooch 1395967877.473 | Started by seaswirl in Jewelry Talk

Has anyone had their white gold ring replated with rhodium? My ring is starting to yellow and I want to have it done. Are there different degrees of plating? Continue Reading

Jennifer Lopez - something is different

Last Reply by snowball 1395969111.45 | Started by seaswirl in TV Talk

I can't put my finger on what's different about JLo's looks this year on American Idol. Anyone? Continue Reading

Need some easy/quick dinner ideas for kids

Last Reply by Summer Sunflowers 1395972666.943 | Started by seaswirl in Kitchen & Food Talk

My DD's tumultuous divorce is finally final. She and her X split child custody 50/50 (three kids 8, 5, and almost 2). Ever since this long road started almost 2 years ago, she has slacked off terribly relative to cooking and providing decent dinners (think she's in a depressed state). I want to help her out by making some meals to bring over and giving her some good ideas of what to cook. Any good ideas for kid friendly meals would be appreciated. Continue Reading

Have you had a deep conditioning treatment for your hair at the salon?

Last Reply by ChynnaBlue 1394742357.107 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

This winter is taking a toll on my hair. It's dry and lifeless. I've been trying to let it grow a bit (I"m 60+), but I don't think long flowing locks are for me! I'm going to make an appointment to have it cut and get a deep conditioning treatment. I've never had such a treatment. What am I in for? Continue Reading

Re: What Is Your Favorite Laundry Detergent?

In For the Home Talk 1393536587.15

Nellie's.....really gets my whites white. Continue Reading

What happened to the programming this morning?

Last Reply by ilovedaisies 1393435395.023 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

QVC seemed to be in commercial mode for over 40 minutes this morning. What happened? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 76
1 2 3 4 ...76Next