Live Spring Beauty
72 Members and 16194 Guests Online

seaswirl's Activity

Re: Where is the best place to find retired Diamonique pieces?

In Diamonique 1426548820.093

On 3/16/2015 esmeraldagooch said: I've sold all my Diamonique with the exception of a few pairs of studs. I did it in lots , so pendants, bracelets, earrings. If you wait long enough it will show up. Esmeralda: Can you please tell me where you sold all of your jewelry? I'm in the process of polishing and writing descriptions of my jewelry getting ready to sell it. This time, I'm doing it! :) Continue Reading

Re: Cough headache....

In Health & Fitness 1426505828.423

For those of you who asked for an update . . . the results of my MRI were normal. The doctor put me on Gabapentin (not sure if I spelled that right). It will take several weeks for me to see any difference. Continue Reading

Re: Any other Dumpster Divers out there?

In For the Home Talk 1425229214.83

I picked up 2 oak French doors (HEAVY) that someone threw out. My son added front/back hinges and made a room divider out of them. Unreal. Continue Reading

Re: What Is The Best Cut Of Meat For Pot Roast

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1425125094.467

Your roast may be stringy because you are cutting it wrong. Cut your slices AGAINST the grain of the meat and see if that makes a difference. Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1424867783.19

The MRI went well. I will call the doctor today or tomorrow. They gave me a card to view my report online, so when I get to work, I'll check it out. Stay tuned. Continue Reading

On our way to Lancaster, PA tomorrow ... ideas?

Last Reply by Loveac 1424879023.72 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

DH and I are taking a few days off and heading to Lancaster. We've been there several times, but it's always nice to get some fresh ideas of places to go, places to shop, and places to eat. Where do YOU like to go in Lancaster? Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1424695418.77

On 2/23/2015 lolakimono said: Seaswirl, I remember reading about your rehab/contractor issues after the hurricane. Could you have mold in the house that's causing this reaction? lola: Yes, that is certainly a consideration (a sick house). Going to see the MRI results and then go from there. Continue Reading

Re: OT - Why is everything "AMAZING" these days?

In Beauty Banter 1424694713.21

Maybe "amazing" is replacing "awesome." Continue Reading

In Health & Fitness 1424694571.903

Tomorrow is my brain MRI to get to the bottom of my daily headaches. I've never had an MRI so I'm a little anxious. Continue Reading

Re: SIMPLIFY 2015--Week 8

In Beauty Banter 1424694450.177

On 2/17/2015 Jolexi said: On 2/17/2015 DrKelli said: I can do a monthly thread--it doesn't matter to me. And you're right about the weather--I didn't go anywhere yesterday except to walk the dogs around the block and shovel my driveway. And there was nothing on the shopping channels that particularly interested me. I'm ok with monthly thread, too. As for the weather - I normally like/love winter. Not so much these days. The worst thing about the cabin fever this weather causes for me is that I binge watched a great series on Netflix; I was hoping to make that last for a while as I know it ta... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 85
1 2 3 4 ...85Next