Error Retrieving //www.qvc.com/ThirdPartyHeaderDisplayView?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1
124 Members and 12598 Guests Online

seaswirl's Activity

Sideloading apps to my Kindle

Last Reply by ChynnaBlue 1413994984.677 | Started by seaswirl in Electronics Talk

Has anyone sideloaded apps to their Kindle? I'm still wrestling as to whether I like the Kindle or not. I'm LOVING the Le Pan, but it's bulky and I can't find a nice cover or skin (or, and the speaker is rather tinny). If I'm successful at sideloading apps on the Kindle, that will be the deciding factor for me. Continue Reading

Kindle Fire HD 7...problem.

Last Reply by Meeras 1413776057.71 | Started by seaswirl in Electronics Talk

I recently bought the Kindle Fire HD 7 and was so excited to get it. After having it for a few days, I'm a little bummed. No.1....I don't think you can customize the home page. No.2, I learned that it's not an android device so it's a little weird to me. I also bought the Le Pan, which seems to be the one that I'll keep. Anyone else not that thrilled with the Kindle? I really want to like it. Continue Reading

Selling beauty products

Last Reply by Harpa 1412366593.093 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

I have quite a few beauty products (unopened/sealed) that I’d like to sell because they are just taking up space. I have mostly Philosophy and Korres items. I live in northern NJ. Are there websites or Facebook pages to buy and sell stuff besides Craiglist? (I don’t think Craiglist has a good enough turnaround time for beauty items). Continue Reading

Does anyone get permanents or body wave anymore?

Last Reply by ical 1412258480.173 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

Just wondering.... my hair is a little curly/frizzy. I think a body wave/perm might control it a bit. Am I off base? Continue Reading

Re: New Haven, CT . . . travel tips needed.

In Beauty Banter 1411731450.85

Any restaurant recs between Yale and Milford would be appreciated. Continue Reading

Chores for children

Last Reply by JustWantBeautifulSkinn 1411661064.607 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

What are some chores a 9 year old and a 6 1/2 year old can do around the house? Continue Reading

Re: Kindle TSV

In Electronics Talk 1411657942.297

Is this HDX a new model. Can anyone compare the HDX with the (new) HD? Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411657421.953

Thanks for all of your suggestions. We ended up making reservations at the Hyatt Place Milford for AFTER the game (Sat night to Sun). We're driving in from north Jersey Saturday morning, so we'll go right to the game. Sunday we'd like to see some sights around the area. Continue Reading

In Beauty Banter 1411403917.69

To BibLady: I think the Omni might be out of our price range. The Hyatt Place Milford got good reviews. How far is that from the campus? Wonder if could take a taxi from the hotel to the game ?? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 81
1 2 3 4 ...81Next