Back to School
92 Members and 10227 Guests Online

seaswirl's Activity

Re: The UPS Man just told my husband that I needed help!!

In For the Home Talk 1406144270.673

Looks like he just kissed his Christmas gift good-bye. Continue Reading

Re: Do you like Greek yogurt and if so what brand

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1406030141.713

If I try plain yogurt and add strawberry preserves, would it compare to the yogurts that already have "fruit?" I eat Dannon Lite Greek yogurt (strawberry) every day. I'd like to get into the plain yogurt and add my own flavoring. How would that compare? Continue Reading

Re: My tomato plant seems to have a fungus.

In In the Garden 1405963208

Is there such a thing as "root rot" "" for tomatoes? Continue Reading

Re: Anybody have a yogurt maker? I'm thinking about getting one.

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1405688612.57

I saw a yogurt maker on HSN that I'm tempted to buy. Let us know if you decide on one and how the yogurt turns out. I just acquired a taste for yogurt recently and I love the Dannon Greek yogurt in the strawberry flavor . Continue Reading

Re: Eye surgery for macular h*le

In Beauty Banter 1405636267.367

I had my surgery ( first surgery in my life) and it went very well..... No pain whatsoever. The 24 hr a day face down positioning is another story. I'm going bonkers but I know I have to persevere until it's over. I just ordered this stuff called Tiger Balm for a horrible stiff neck. Hope that relieves some of that pain. Oh, and I got a big ole black eye to boot! Continue Reading

Re: My iPad went kaput ... :(

In Beauty Banter 1403727696.36

Correction all..my iPad was only 1.5 years old. Not that it makes a difference in your responses Continue Reading

Fit Bit bracelet . . . where is the best place to buy some new colors?

Last Reply by PalmTree11 1403982996.74 | Started by seaswirl in Beauty Banter

I got my FitBit yesterday and already I'd like to have a few more bracelets. Where's the best place to buy some new colors? Continue Reading

Re: Anyone Use an Independent Adjuster for an Insurance Claim?

In For the Home Talk 1403697227.18

During Superstorm Sandy, we had to make a decision as to whether to use a public adjuster. Immediately, our friends hired an adjuster and we did not. Our experience with our insurance company was very good (I guess as good as you can get when your whole house just got wiped out), and our friends had a few bumps along the way with their adjuster. We got all of the insurance money due to us, and our friends had to pay their adjuster a commission. I guess it's your call. If you have a little insurance/business savvy, you can do it yourself. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 79
1 2 3 4 ...79Next