Esteemed Contributor

Idaho Murders: Father of Slain Victim Kaylee Gonclaves

[ Edited ]

On Fox News Digital, Kaylee's father is calling the police cowards. He said his daughter had big open gouges that were clearly the work of a sadistic male and called police cowards for not sharing more with public.

The father asked the coroner how many times the victims were stabbed. "She says, sir I don't think stabs is the right word, it was like tears, like this was a strong weapon, not like a stab, " he told Fox News.

"She said these were big open gouged. She said it was quick. These weren't something where you are going to be able to call 911. They were not going to slowly bleed oit."

Goncalves said his daughter's injuries "definitely did not match" Mogen's wounds.They may have individually died from the exact same thing being stabbed, but there are more details," he added. "They're not even close to matching."

The knife slashed open Kaylee Goncalves' liver and lungs, he said. Although the coroner told Goncalves that the victims died quickly and did not suffer, he said he's not convinced.

Kemodke, who had defensive wounds and Chapin were found on the second floor of 1122 King Road. "It was a h*ll  of a,battle going on down there from what the coroner told us".

The coroner told him that the perpetrator was a " strong individual "but police have yet to identify the gender.

" I got outraged by them not coming out and saying if this was a man or a woman because they should  know by the amount of strength it took to deliver the injuries ". He said " They're just being cowards. There are girls walking around the street right now that deserve to know. They should be looking out for a sadistic male."

Police are refusing to comment to preserve the integrity of the investigation. 

I heard yesterday the front door was open after the murders. They are looking for a 2011 -2013 white car Hyundai. Also, but not verified, a neighbor said they heard screaming at 4am in the morning. 

Has the police department lost sight of the end game?? I feel for the parents and the agony they must have. Will this ever be resolved!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Idaho Murders: Father of Slain Victim Kaylee Gonclaves

"On Fox News, Kaylee's father is calling the police cowards. He said his daughter had big open voices that were clearly the work of a sadistic male and called police cowards for not sharing more with public."

What does that mean?  Maybe there is an alternate meaning for voice.  I'll go look it up.  This story is so disturbing.  I can't believe this happened.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

"On Fox News, Kaylee's father is calling the police cowards. He said his daughter had big open voices that were clearly the work of a sadistic male and called police cowards for not sharing more with public."

What does that mean?  Maybe there is an alternate meaning for voice.  I'll go look it up.  This story is so disturbing.  I can't believe this happened.

It was gouges. I hate auto correct. I try to go through and read everything but occasionally, it slips by me. Sorry for the wrong word.

Respected Contributor

The father is in pain that we can not imagine.  God forbid. 

Women can be very strong, as strong or stronger than men in some cases.

Honored Contributor

I read the story earlier today and just hurt for her father.  I feel like the Police lied to him when they said she did not suffer and died quickly.   He and the rest of the families need answers now.  If that police department cannot handle the job then they should do the right thing and admit it, call for backup now.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

FOX news is the last place for this guy to vent.

I think she meant "SLICES".

Anyway.....I can understand the father being upset, but 'the news" is not the place to accuse the police or vent in anger.

And a strong  physically fit woman could commit such a crime. Especially in a rage attack The wounds you describe are in soft flesh and organs. Too gruesome to think about.

The LAST thing the police want to do is tip off any suspect by blabbering thier strategies or what they know about the case to date on the 6 o clock news.

This whole event sounds to me like what Ted Bundy did to those sorority girls in Florida in 1978....a random attack,that,had Bundy not been caught, may still be an open case today. 

People have to show off today, so I'm confident whomever committed this crime will be caught...probably by running thier mouth while drunk, or, by the new DNA methods that trace relatives and then catch the killer.

MUCH harder to get away with stuff today with cameras everywhere, DNA records, and people's own bragging.

And the police have to be sure. If they arrest someone and have to let him go for some reason, he could escape for good. Same as taking someone to trial. You can't "THINK" you know what they did, you have to prove it.

The second crime will be when he is caught, , it'll take a decade or more  to bring him to trial...

Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I read the story earlier today and just hurt for her father.  I feel like the Police lied to him when they said she did not suffer and died quickly.   He and the rest of the families need answers now.  If that police department cannot handle the job then they should do the right thing and admit it, call for backup now.

I believe the FBI is now on the case.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it's true that neighbors thought they heard screams during the night, why didn't the other two college students *downstairs hear those screams?  *Edited from upstairs to downstairs.

Well, some folks are deep sleepers from what I've heard.

Glad that the FB* are taking over, or at least helping in the search.  

I'm wondering if there were more than one perpetrator......

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I believe the FBI is now on the case.

I read last week, as the case goes longer and longer, the State Police of Idaho and the FBI investigators working the case get reduced. 

Super Contributor

Did we ever find out if the ex-boyfriend actually answered the "middle of the night" call or did it just ring?  That would tell us who made the call (anyone could have dialed his number) and if he did speak with someone, it would mean a closer estimate to the time of death.  Also troubling is the open front door that the neighbors report was open for several hours.  Hard to believe the other 2 roommates report that the 1 girl was passed out and couldn't be awakened at abou 12 noon.  Wasn't the room drenged in blood?  So many questions.