WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: qvc cancelled Chaz at 2pm today :-(

@sznk wrote:

hi @Suebdoo

he said q cancelled his 2pm show on saturday because his goals were not being reached. he hopes to do very well on his nov 28 tsv day. he does not expect to be on qvc again until then. 

i can't understand the business model that puts him on air at 1am & 6am, his products sell out, and then they complain that he doesn't reach his goals. doesn't seem like the best way for them to promote him. (he did not say this part - that's all me Woman Frustrated )

And for that he flies across the country?

How RUDE!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sznk wrote:

hi @Suebdoo

he said q cancelled his 2pm show on saturday because his goals were not being reached. he hopes to do very well on his nov 28 tsv day. he does not expect to be on qvc again until then. 

i can't understand the business model that puts him on air at 1am & 6am, his products sell out, and then they complain that he doesn't reach his goals. doesn't seem like the best way for them to promote him. (he did not say this part - that's all me Woman Frustrated )

How RUDE!

@sznk @Drythe oh what BS  how can he make goals with the time spots given?  The Saturday afternoon slot would obviously get more viewers.  No way was I waking up at 4am.  And he flew across country like @Drythe said.  No sales from the ODO that were pulled!  BS BS all the way around.

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sznk wrote:

hi @Suebdoo

How RUDE!

@sznk @Drythe oh what BS  how can he make goals with the time spots given?  The Saturday afternoon slot would obviously get more viewers.  No way was I waking up at 4am.  And he flew across country like @Drythe said.  No sales from the ODO that were pulled!  BS BS all the way around.

Yeah, I don't understand the thought process of QVC if they seriously thought Chaz would have great sales with the time slots they gave him. The Friday show was at 3:00pm my time. I normally wouldn't be done working at this time but I had worked extra hours earlier in the week which is the only way I was able to watch. The next show was at 3:00am. I'm sorry, but I'm not getting up at 3:00am to watch QVC. I realize it's 6:00am on the east coast. Maybe others are morning people but I certainly wouldn't have eyes that early on a Saturday morning after working for an entire week. If QVC wants to actually give Chaz a chance maybe they should put him on air when people are a) not at work and b) not sleeping!

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sznk wrote:

hi @Suebdoo

How RUDE!

Yeah, I don't understand the thought process of QVC if they seriously thought Chaz would have great sales with the time slots they gave him. The Friday show was at 3:00pm my time. I normally wouldn't be done working at this time but I had worked extra hours earlier in the week which is the only way I was able to watch. The next show was at 3:00am. I'm sorry, but I'm not getting up at 3:00am to watch QVC. I realize it's 6:00am on the east coast. Maybe others are morning people but I certainly wouldn't have eyes that early on a Saturday morning after working for an entire week. If QVC wants to actually give Chaz a chance maybe they should put him on air when people are a) not at work and b) not sleeping!

@HSB1204, Exactly! I would actually have to set my alarm clock to an earlier time than what it is for my workweek. On a saturday morning? One of only two mornings we get to sleep in? Nope! I actually woke on my own a bit after 7 EST, checked QVC and fell asleep again. I figured I would catch the 2 pm show and order the ODO. 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@sznk wrote:

hi @Suebdoo

How RUDE!

@HSB1204, Exactly! I would actually have to set my alarm clock to an earlier time than what it is for my workweek. On a saturday morning? One of only two mornings we get to sleep in? Nope! I actually woke on my own a bit after 7 EST, checked QVC and fell asleep again. I figured I would catch the 2 pm show and order the ODO. 

@nikki48  Yeah, the 2:00pm show that they cancelled would have been 11:00am my time so that would have been more reasonable. Apparently QVC thinks we're all retired and can watch Chaz's shows at whatever odd hours they schedule him for!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]
@nikki48  Yeah, the 2:00pm show that they cancelled would have been 11:00am my time so that would have been more reasonable. Apparently QVC thinks we're all retired and can watch Chaz's shows at whatever odd hours they schedule him for!

@nikki48, lol ...

i'm sort of retired but not a morning person. ordered brushes & RTM trio during his friday 1am show. didn't see his 6am saturday show because i was asleep; bummed that i missed his ODO trio. like others, i planned to order more during his 2pm show. foiled agin Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Did any of you follow the saga of Louis Del Olio when he was being phased out a few years ago?

Odd show times, cancelled shows, no new orders placed by QVC.

I'd say we need to stand by our keyboards and rally if this is the path they are taking with Chaz.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

This is disappointing. I know there are changes probably coming due to QVC taking over HSN. Dunno if  that will come into play. And also this stupid lawsuit is being settled as well.  I also have noticed a couple of new haircare vendors - so I guess that's competition. 

I only just started using WEN over the past month or so. I do hope this doesn't turn into a phase out as I wouldn't be able to afford Wen through the website.

Frequent Contributor

i just checked the BiQ schedule from last night. the program guide still says Wen 10/23, 2-3am, but when i click "see items from this show" the side bar changes from wen to philosophy, and the items are all philosophy, again ... 

(i'm not bashing philosophy; i just don't like what they're doing/not doing w/ wen Woman Sad )

Respected Contributor

I noticed that the Q has added the Taya line, which I think was on HSN, (but I could be wrong) they already have 21 products listed which is kind of a lot for a new line..

Makes me think something could be up also...