WEN

Super Contributor

Re: qvc cancelled Chaz at 2pm today :-(

I was looking forward to seeing the brushes demo'd. Bought them anyway the other day, but Chaz always has such great info to pass along about hair care and I really look forward to his QVC visits. I do watch his Periscope videos too when I get a chance. Well hopefully Gina can chat about them on Beauty IQ.

And for anyone who doesn't understand why we are unhappy when Chaz doesn't get air time, we enjoy his presentations - tons of info, his gentle demeanor and, of course, a chance to see the Angels.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Add me to the group of us who were disappointed the 2-3 show was canceled.  Since Chaz has been scheduled less and less on the weekends, there are several new products I've never seen demonstrated (and therefore haven't ordered).  I was really looking forward to catching a show.  

Sounds like his next visit is Tuesday 11/28, so I guess I'll miss those shows, too.  Q must think all us Wenners don't have careers or, if we do, we don't work long hours.   I know I could record them, but I'll never really have the chance to go back and watch.  

Oh, well, at least I can still get the products I'm used to buying!

Esteemed Contributor

LRe: qvc cancelled Chaz at 2pm today :-(

[ Edited ]

@ERipleyGirl wrote:

I was looking forward to seeing the brushes demo'd. Bought them anyway the other day, but Chaz always has such great info to pass along about hair care and I really look forward to his QVC visits. I do watch his Periscope videos too when I get a chance. Well hopefully Gina can chat about them on Beauty IQ.

And for anyone who doesn't understand why we are unhappy when Chaz doesn't get air time, we enjoy his presentations - tons of info, his gentle demeanor and, of course, a chance to see the Angels.

@RipleyGirl. I too was looking forward to the brush presentation since I picked them up during the show on Friday.   I really thought they were going to be presented first on Friday.  Does this mean Chaz will be back on November 10? I hope Chaz gets credit for yesterday as I made quite a few unexpected purchases.  Couldn't pass up that 8 oz Light remoist.

Esteemed Contributor

@Acer093017 wrote:

Chaz is the only reason I watch QVC. I used to be a frequent customer, but not any more. I've noticed this year there are fewer WEN shows. I hope QVC is not planning to discontinue WEN. If so, this customer will be long gone!

Agreed @Acer093017. I'd say probably 90+% of my QVC purchases are WEN items.

I look forward to Chaz's scheduled appearances,

and the regular WEN shows on BeautyiQ make WEN the only product line I make a point of seeing.

I console myself between his appearances on Q by watching the How-to vids on the WEN website. 

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:
@chrystaltree wrote:

I guess I don't understand why it matters.  He had a visit, there were shows.  Customers can go online to see what's new and what was recently shown.  No one is missing out on anything.  In a while, you'll be able to see the videos.  Maybe by 2pm.  

This is the WEN forum.  We're here because we use WEN and care about Chaz and team WEN.

Additionally Q has a rule that sales of WEN only count as WEN sales when Chaz is ON the air; we try to stick with that rule although some of us don't see the logic of it.

That's why it matters.  Smiley Happy

@Drythe, you just hit the nail on the head about waiting until the show. 

#IAmTeamWen
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

if a WEN purchase is made while Chaz is on a Repeat (like on BeautyiQ) does it count as a "purchase while he is on air" ?

i want to get the remoist/comb set, but i'll wait til he's on a Repeat if it will help his "goals." 

they keep taking him off, even Repeats. he was scheduled to be on BiQ tonite at 7-8pm but now that's changed to phil, again.  schedule still says wen tomorrow (10.23) on BiQ 3-4am & 4-5pm. 

Trusted Contributor

@sznk I'm not sure about the repeat and the purchase credit.  You'd think it would.  We need to ask.

Ok that's just really strange about the schedule change again.  Did he say anything, even cryptic, on the Periscope you recently saw?  

Frequent Contributor

hi @Suebdoo

he said q cancelled his 2pm show on saturday because his goals were not being reached. he hopes to do very well on his nov 28 tsv day. he does not expect to be on qvc again until then. 

i can't understand the business model that puts him on air at 1am & 6am, his products sell out, and then they complain that he doesn't reach his goals. doesn't seem like the best way for them to promote him. (he did not say this part - that's all me Woman Frustrated )

Trusted Contributor

Exactly it makes no sense - but today Ebates is offering 8% rebate- which is really good...

@sznk
Trusted Contributor

o there is a beauty iq steal 613.