WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What WEN Did You Buy This Week?

I settled for my normal fig tsv after I was told lav would probably not work me.  I waited all day, decided I didn't like that answer, challenged the chat authorities and went rogue and bought a second tsv in lav along with a matching 8 oz remoist after it 'sold out.'  No one denies me on wen tsv day!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I was pretty good, I preordered a TSV in TT, then ordered another in CA on Friday (both on AD). I have two 32 oz FAS on the way (on AD) and I also ordered the Body Cleansing Creme in TT. The OTOs were easy passes for me. However, if he offers the same SC/mousse/brush kit in SHL next year, I'll probably jump on that, I can always use an extra brush to leave at another house. 

I haven't ordered the December TSV in a couple of years, but I'm looking forward to seeing how the configuration(s) may (or may not) change. 

I'm also curious to see what kind of holiday gift sets will be offered, really hoping for one with the BCC.......at a great price of course!

Occasional Contributor

Believe it or not I did not buy the TSV (although I am kicking my self now for it). I did get the replenishing spray in the FGP, 8 oz remoist in LAV with the comb and the OTO SC and mousse..  I Enjoyed the anniversary for Wen and thanks Chaz for great hair😇😇😇

Honored Contributor

@melindaot wrote:

I've been REALLY bad and my husband may kill me but I'll have great hair as I go. I bought two TSVs one in POM and one in TT. I got a seasonal FTP and the OTO FTP mouse, sc, and brush, I got a 8oz re moist in TT, the glossing serum in POM, and two large brushes. PLUS the second shipment of my BGT TSV from March came in AND last week I bought one of the MIF. I'm the one who got the bad highlight bleach job in July and let me tell you, WEN is saving my hair so I've jumped right in. Now, I wonder how long all this will last????

@GoochiePooDoo I think you made great purchasing decisions. Outside of the much needed Wen brushes, everything you ordered was on special offer... and at the very best, crazy good prices that you'll see on them. The Sept TSV has the essential basics in it at a crazy good price. The 8oz mousse price is amazing, and will be going up if and when it comes back in January. The OTO was a great purchase price. And the March TSV is excellent. -- I pulled myself back from picking up the GS duo, and I'm not sure if I did the right thing because it was an excellent value. 

I always pick up at least one of the TSVs on A/d because they are excellent values, and I always want know that there's always another TSV A/D shipment coming soon if I need it.... lol, because I never want to have to pay full price for my Wen!! Smiley Wink 

Well done!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@melindaot wrote:

I've been REALLY bad and my husband may kill me but I'll have great hair as I go. I bought two TSVs one in POM and one in TT. I got a seasonal FTP and the OTO FTP mouse, sc, and brush, I got a 8oz re moist in TT, the glossing serum in POM, and two large brushes. PLUS the second shipment of my BGT TSV from March came in AND last week I bought one of the MIF. I'm the one who got the bad highlight bleach job in July and let me tell you, WEN is saving my hair so I've jumped right in. Now, I wonder how long all this will last????

@GoochiePooDoo I think you made great purchasing decisions. Outside of the much needed Wen brushes, everything you ordered was on special offer... and at the very best, crazy good prices that you'll see on them. The Sept TSV has the essential basics in it at a crazy good price. The 8oz mousse price is amazing, and will be going up if and when it comes back in January. The OTO was a great purchase price. And the March TSV is excellent. -- I pulled myself back from picking up the GS duo, and I'm not sure if I did the right thing because it was an excellent value. 

I always pick up at least one of the TSVs on auto delivery because they are excellent values, and I always want know that there's always another TSV A/D shipment coming soon if I need it.... lol, because I never want to have to pay full price for my Wen!! Smiley Wink 

Well done!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rosiegirl2 wrote:
I bought 1MIFoto, 1 FTP oil,1FTP CC and 1MIF mousse. Thetsv was an amazing value but the only core product I use isTT CC. For me this was the best WEN haul ever😃

@Rosiebudsmom welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!!! Smiley Wink 

lol, it sounds as though you are a Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) fan. From what Chaz has said on periscope, it sounds as though his FTP fragrance will be launched during the September 19th Wen shows. Will you be picking that up as well?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. The OTO for MIF remoist and oil was a great value!!!

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:
Well, I missed all the fun yesterday. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the shows. But I did my damage. I ordered my TSVs early: 2 TT, 1 POM, 1 CA. Yesterday, thanks to my trusty Android app, I was able to pick up the FTP 32oz CC A-D, oil, RTM duo, SC and mousse, as well as the 8oz TT remoist.

I can't imagine buying anything else until at least the Dec TSV. Depending on which seasonals are included. I may or may not get that one. I'm really all stocked up on pretty much everything now.

@aprimo when I found the info on yesterday's two OTOs, I posted it to the forum and included notifications to about 30 Wenners who weren't on the boards at the time. I'm pretty sure I sent you a notification as well. I'm curious as to whether or not you received it, because I'm trying to figure out how well the notification system is working.

It seems to be much better in the past few weeks. Going forward, it seems like a great way to alert other Wen forum members when there are great limited time Wen values available... because when this board gets going it can be difficult to search through all of the threads.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I settled for my normal fig tsv after I was told lav would probably not work me.  I waited all day, decided I didn't like that answer, challenged the chat authorities and went rogue and bought a second tsv in lav along with a matching 8 oz remoist after it 'sold out.'  No one denies me on wen tsv day!  Smiley Wink

@Laura14 lol, good for you!!! Individual Wen formulas can work differently on similar hair types... the Wen formula rules are really just general guidelines. 

In the end, I really think the best thing to do is to try a good cross section of formulas -- over time -- and figure out what works best for you. I think that's what a lot of long time Wenners have done. In my case, I've tried every CC except for Wen Men, the Kids CCs, and three of the most recent Seasonals (Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP), Winter White Citrus (WWC), and Spring Honey Lilac (SHP)).

I actually have all three Kids formulas but I still haven't gotten around to trying them yet. I'm going to try the three Seasonals this year. And I'll hold off on Wen Men until I can get a small Wen Men specially priced kit that includes the CC. 

Laura, enjoy your new Wen purchases! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I love MIF and BGT scents even more than FTP and SHP so not sure I want an EDP yet but who knows 😘. And yes the OTO was too good to pass up. I have to use TT because of the benefits and how it makes my hair look so those are my 5 wen's ....oh yeah SMC too.
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 I don't think you did send me a notification. How do we receive them? Do we get an email or do you have to login to the forums? I did see your post but I wasn't logged in.